"It's not your fault, you were pushed. It's normal for humans to blow up when they've had enough." Nova said to me.

It took a while for me to decide that we were still talking about Madam K.

I sighed. "If you say so.... days after that night were akward as hell. She just got overly quiet. It was scary, really. She didn't act like I bothered her, or like I was even there.... didn't even fuss over the picture of us I posted of us..."

I noticed him smile as I said the last part.

"Maybe she was giving me the silent treatment, I don't know. Madam K can exhibit some really childish attitude sometimes...she basically only spoke to me when it had to do with work and all, so I felt she was holding a grudge with me." I continued.

"Only God knows what you did that day you came for my Vogue shoot that suddenly made her start smiling again. That made our beef suddenly disappear. Next thing I knew, I was back here in Castron Life and my life was a lot easier. More free....at least to an extent."

Let's be fair, she's only letting me stay here for the next twenty minutes.

"Cheers to a happy ending then, Shall we?" Nova concluded, smiling down at me.

"Cheers," I agreed, giggling.

"See? Told you everything would go over pretty well.. Little by little..," he was saying. I came in there, completing for him, the words I predicted he would say next. "Baby steps."

We laughed afterwards.

Baby steps. His catch phrase.

Just immediately, Prissy popped up. Standing in front of us with her hands on akimbo, she addressed us. "Lovebirds."

"Yes, your majesty." Nova answered proudly for both of us, helping me to stand up as he rose from the pavement.

"What were you two talking about that's making you laugh like this? I heard you laughing from the court," Prissy said.

Oh, please! With all the noise around. Prissy and exaggerations!

"We were talking about Shade's manager," Nova answered her.

Prissy actually shuddered. "Ugh! That woman hates me!"

"No, she doesn't!" I debunked.

Prissy instead turned her attention to Nova who looked more than interested to hear whatever she had to say.

"Last week, I went with Shade for one of her interviews. Madam K literally acted like I was nothing. Like I was breeze, sef. Me, I sha minded my business oo, I don't know what I did to her," Prissy told Nova, who sniggered.

"Prissy, Madam K doesn't hate you, jhoor. She's not just very excited about meeting new people, that's all." I assured her.

"Okay oo, I've heard," Prissy said, lifting her hands in mock surrender.

"Madam K seemed pretty irritated with me at our very first meeting though." Nova told us.

"I thought you said she liked you." Prissy said, folding her arms at him.

"Oh, she adores me." Nova went on, clearing that up. "Took a while to get into her good graces, though.. But what can I say, I'm irresistible." He winked at Prissy at the last part and she frowned, shoving him in reflex and causing us both to laugh once again.

"Although, she kept complaining about my brows. Oh, she absolutely hated my brows." Nova said.

Typical of Madam K. She always found a flaw in literally everything. No matter how perfect it seemed to appear.