H.S. [9]

NO ONE'S POV

Y/N woke up first as she feels someone hugging her waist. Y/N smiled moved closer to Jungeun.

Y/N look at Jungeun's face admiring each features. Jungeun smiled that made
Y/N heart skip a beat.
Y/N continue to stare as open her eyes.

Y/N POV

I blushed as I got caught by Jungeun. Before Jungeun could speak I spoke first.

"Morning Lippie" I greeted and move closer that I could feel her breath.

"Morning to you to-o" Jungeun stutters. "Cute" I pecked her nose and ran away.

JUNGEUN POV

"YAH JUNG Y/N!" I shouted as she leaving me like a tomato. I ruffled my hair in embarassment, aish she's making me fall for her more.

I did my morning routine then went downstairs. I saw Haseul unnie and Sooyoung unnie scolding the maknaes.

NO ONE'S POV

"Gezzz this old hags, early in the morning" Y/N interupt Haseul and Sooyoung sermon.

"Ohh savage, nice one sis" Jinsoul said and high five with Y/N. The maknaes laughs then Haseul and Sooyoung glared to the sisters and the maknaes.

Before Haseul could speak Jiwoo and Hyunjin yelled.
"Lets eat now or Noeun will finish them all".

They all rush to the kitchen then eat their breakfast as Hyejoo spoke that made Y/N choke.

JUNGEUN POV

"Unnie you have a big red mark on your neck" Hyejoo grin. Y/N choke as Yerim gives water.

Y/N glared at me "This is just a mosquito bite" Y/N said, They went all 'o'. "Ahh a big mosquito" Jinsoul unnie smirked.

Aish why they think we did it. I mentally face palmed.
"I heard Jungeun screamed this morning" Jiwoo said.

"No we didn't do anything" I said as I heard Noeun scoffed "Ohh defensive".

I can't take their teasing anymore why Y/N is so silent. Ugghh screw them, I walked out, after few steps I suddenly trip.

And I know their minds gone wild already. I run towards my room then lock it.

Y/N POV

I'M SO DOOMED. "Yah you guys just made Lippie upset early in the morning".

They all look guilty, "But what about that" Jinsoul unnie said and points my neck.

"Ohh this" I touched it, "I'll tell you the story" I said then they all staring at me like a kid.

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

Y/N POV

I can't sleep, as I got curious whos this lucky guys that Jungeun like.
It really stuck in my mind.

"Hey Lip, are you still awake?" I ask then I receive nothing.

I snuggle my face to her neck then she suddenly smacked my head.

"You pervert!" Jungeun yelled then bite my neck.
"Lippie yahhh, that hurts, stop it!" I raised my voice in pain.

"You deserve that!" Jungeun said and pushed me then I fall from the bed.

'Why she's so scary even she's so little' I mumbled but still she heard me.

She throws pillow and a blanket at me. "Sleep on the floor!".

I just went silent then I wait for her to sleep then I will sleep beside her.

After that I layed beside her and hug her. "I like you Lippie but I got no chance so still I love you"

~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~

Y/N POV

"You're not lying?" Sooyoung unnie said. "Jinsoul unnie can tell if I'm lying" I said.

Jinsoul unnie sigh in defeat, "She's telling the truth guys". They all sighed as I chuckled.

"But did you confess, N/N?" Haseul unnie ask. "Uhh no" I smiled.

"But why its your chance to confess, unnie" Yerim said.
"I tried but she said she like someone and she only see me as a sister" I sighed.

Jinsoul unnie and Sooyoung unnie patted me to comfort.
"I'll move on unnies don't worry" I smiled then left.

NO ONE'S POV

"Can we bury them alive?" Hyejoo said then they give Hyejoo a death glare.

"I agree with Hyejoo, both of them are so naive" Yeojin said.

"Let just give them time to think" Haseul said and they all nodded.

They finished eating as the maknaes wash the dishes.

little skip...

Y/N POV

I'm literally doomed, I want to move on but how if I always see her, ahh I will try to avoid her.

A voice came made me startled. "What u thinking pabo?" Haeri said.

"Probally thinking about Jungeun" Noeun teasingly said. "So what your business here?" I ask.

"Checking you out and we know that you are planning on avoiding Jungeun" Haeri said that made me shocked.

"Are you Charles Xavier?" I joked. They laugh "We know you Y/N" Noeun flicked my forehead.

"I must avoid her in order to move on" I smiled. "As she clearly said that she only see me as a sister" I sighed.

"Your choice but maybe she is just waiting for the right time?" Haeri said.

"Uhmm just give me time" I said. "Okay but don't try to avoid her or 12 hands will beat you" Noeun threatened.

"Ohh a minion just threat me" I giggled and push the two out my room.

I smiled like an idiot as I got an idea what to do....

"I'll make her fall for me hehehe just be ready and wait for it KIM JUNGEUN" I shouted as I cheered myself.

then...

NO ONE'S POV

Y/N didn't know that Haeri, Noeun, Jinsoul, Sooyoung and Haseul heard what Y/N said as they were in the door listening.

Chapter 9🎬

I decide to continue this book even I got no idea where this story head, I'll slowly updating this.

Tnx for still reading and enjoying this book😊

~SOL