H.S. [27]

JUNGEUN POV

"Why does school exist?!" Hyejoo whined.

"For us to learn idiot!" Yeojin spats.

"Woah coming from YOU?!" Hyejoo sacartically said  as she emphasizes the word you.

When they are about to fight physically.....

"Stop you two! its early in the morning!" I shouted at them.

"Woah are you in your period Jung cause you look annoyed since this morning" Jiwoo said.

"No, I'm not it just I can't help to think what
Y/N meant last two days" I frown and remembered how
Y/N talks weirdly on that day.

Then I see Sooyoung unnie and Haseul unnie expression and I feel weird on it.

"You know she just jokes around Jung on whatever she was saying on you" Sooyoung unnie said like it give me creeps.

"Yeah they'll be back you know sooner or later" Haseul unnie pats my shoulder to assure me.

Why do I get this bad feeling about Y/N and Jinsoul unnie suddenly went to somewhere we didn't know.

"It feels like the unnies knows where is Y/N unnie and Jinsoul unnie" I heard Heejin whispers loudly on Hyunjin.

"I think Yerim knows about it" Hyunjin whisper back on Heejin.

They might be right though, I'll try to ask Yerim later

meanwhile.....

Y/N POV

"What are you doing here unnie?! I told you that I got this! just go back there with them" I got furious not because of unnie but its my dad.

"Yah I'm not gonna let you face this by yourself again you dumb sister!"

"Hey its different this time you know its not going to be a big deal unnie!" I start to raise my voice a little.

"Let me be N/N and I don't care if this is big deal or not!" She raised her voice at me.

This girl is really stubborn than me!

"Fine but just until this week then go back there or else I'll force you" I frown and feel so upset right now.

If you all wondering, We're here in our parents house cause this father of mine threathens me about telling  the bad things I did.

The heck I can't let him do that.

"Stay here unnie I'll call you when I needed it okay?" I spoke sincerely.

"You better do that you dummy sister" She said with her cute glaring at me.

I just nod in her and kiss her forehead a goodbye.

NO ONE'S POV

"Dad do I have to do this?"
Y/N ask in confuse as she see the papers.

"Yes just this once Y/N" Mr. Jeong pleads.

"No, I can't get marry that girl! I'll better die right now" Y/N raised her voice that starled her father.

"I already suffer enough dad you should know that can you understand me!" This time tears falls in
Y/N eyes.

"What would I get doing this?....Nothing right? like always!"

"I'll give you everything you want after this then I won't ever ask you again" Mr. Jeong pleads one more time.

"I have Jungeun with me now I can't do that" Y/N spoke as she sniffles.