Chapter 11

My heart sunk when he smirked and my blood went cold.

Daryl glanced at me then pushed me behind him, raising his crossbow.

"How do you know her?" Daryl said stepping closer to me. I gripped to his jacket and buried my head in his back.

He didn't answer and just smirked, for what I could see. "How do you KNOW HER?" He yelled and I could see everyone tense up and Rick grab his gun, stepping back from Williams.

"Ohh..she didn't tell ya' did she?" Williams said putting his bounded hands up.

"Go to hell, Williams," I muttered into Daryl's jacket.

"Williams?" Daryl said peeking down to me.

"I'm Mark, Mark Williams. I would like mmy daughter back if you don't mind," he said shifting to his other foot but grimacing at the pain.

"April, this is your dad? I thought Merle was," Rick said glancing at me.

"He's my...step-dad. But he don't deserve to be called nothing but a f**king prick," I said holding tighter to Daryl as Carl came up behind me and put an arm on my shoulder.

"Watch you mouth, I didn't raise you to be a smart-ass," He growled stepping forward.

I clutched onto Daryl's jacket tighter and buried my head in his back.

"You got a new daddy now? Replacing me, now aren't we?" Williams said pointing at Daryl.

"How bout' you shut the hell up! I'm her uncle, you f**king bastard!" Daryl yelled wrapping an arm around me while turning aroud.

"What the hell's going on out here?" Hershel yelled stepping out of the house with Lori, T-Dog, and Beth following.

"Lock him in the shed! After he gets his treatment," Rick said grabbing Williams by the arm.

Carl looked over at me. I knew what he was thinking. He knew something was wrong and he wanted to help, but he didn't know how. He placed a hand on my shoulder and led me to the barn, he knew we could talk there in private.

Daryl gave me a  protective glance then followed Williams and Rick into the house.

~Daryl's POV~

"What have you done to her?" I whispered gruffly at Mark, Williams, pounding my knife into the table in the shack.

"What she deserved. She was just another stupid kid-" he began before I cut him off.

"I saw them, the scars. Did you do that?" I said squinting my eyes and towering over him.

"Yes, but I ain't very proud of i-" he bagan

Smash I slammed my fist across his face, my face red with furry.

"If you ever touch her again. I will not hesitate to kill you. You hear me?" I said pulling him up by the collar of his t-shirt.

He closed his eyes and passed out. He'd wake up soon again, and I'd be waiting.

If he goes near April,

I'll kill him.