"I am having fun." I snarled, "kissing Adam is fun."

"You were supposed to dump him yesterday!"

"And I chose not to." I leaned closer to her, putting emphasis on every word of mine. She had to know. I needed to let her know I could do whatever I wanted, as she could.

"..What?"

"I'm dating him for real." I challenged, my eyes never leaving hers, "you can't blame me for falling in love with him."

"Are you being serious with me right now?!" She slammed the edge of the table, causing me to shudder for a second, "you can't just- you can't do this!"

"Yes I can! Why do you even care?!"

Before she could come up with a reply, I went on.

"It's wrong of you to be fucking Niki since she's your ex, and it's wrong of me to still be dating Adam since I hate men and I'm breaching our plan, but we've never made an agreement that I couldn't continue to date them if I actually fell in love, did we? And I like Adam. So since we're both in the wrong, call us even, and leave me alone."

"Just like how I'm no one to tell you not to fuck Niki, you're no one to tell me to break up with Adam." I snapped.

That left Lisa's pale face under the dim classroom lights shocked and stupefied.

For a moment I saw hurt flashed over her eyes, but I disregarded it. It didn't matter.

"And I have a date later, so stop wasting my time. You're not worth my time."

I took the chance when her hands were weak around me to push her away.

"Because you're being a fucking hypocrite." I hissed for the last time.

I tugged her away, out of my sight and managed to shift out of her grasp but then something grabbed onto the side of my head and forcefully pulled me back.

Before I knew it, a pair of soft, tasty lips were placed onto mine.

I saw Lisa closing her eyes, as she moved her lips against my lips, but mine were wide open, startled. My stomach clenched and my mind went blank, giddy for a second.

I didn't want to push her away the moment I knew I was falling deep into the passionate kiss, but something in me did anyway.

"What the fuck is the matter with you?!"

I struggled. She tried to kiss me again.

"Lisa, stop for fucks sake-"

"Well stop running away when I try to talk to you!"

"I need to leave!" I yelled, watching as her face went crestfallen again, "And it's not like you don't have anyone else to talk to anyway."

"Jennie Kim." She growled, pinning me underneath her again. Tightly. "Why can't you understand that-"

"I don't have to understand anything." I glared at her .

"You-" she paused and let out an exasperated, dejected sigh. I could tell she was tired of everything.

Probably tired of me.

"Don't date him." She spoke again, her once distressed voice now turned into a soft, desperate one.

"Please."

I looked into her eyes full of regret, full of grief.

"I'll do whatever I want. Now fuck off." Pushing her backwards harshly, I dashed towards the door and unlocked it. Seeing Adam entering the entrance of the hallways, I knew it was time to leave.

I didn't want to do this now with her.

Not now.

"Is this what it is!?! Jennie!" She croaked, at the same time yelling after me.

"Come on, for fucks sake!" That was the last thing I heard, before the door closed behind me.

And then without turning back like the other day of our quarrel, I held Adam's hand, put on my fake smile and left Lisa all alone in that shabby little classroom.

What I didn't know was that after I left, the blonde had her tears trickling down, the same way mine did when I painfully shut her out of my life for the first time ever.