twelve

[a/n] ok double update because @Riyy09 asked for it :>

Jennie's POV

"Woah woah, babe wait-" I heard Adam say as he held his hands around my back, trying to support the both of us as I pounced onto him once I saw him by the hallways.

Without even thinking, I kissed him.

I know I said I'd never kiss any one of these guys that were in the plan. That I was toying only for fun. Let alone holding hands.

I know I was supposed to dump him yesterday.

But my impulsive thoughts ran over me.

Maybe dating Adam seriously was not going to hurt.

That's when I saw Lisa at the corner of my eyes.

I wanted to show her I was doing fine without her. I wanted to show her that if she's got someone she's being intimate with, I had one too.

I knew Adam cared about me and didn't want to rush into things with me. He hasn't even tried to kiss me yet compared to the other three guys.

So I knew he was taken by surprise when I attacked his lips.

He kissed me back for a few seconds, I saw Lisa watching us, and he let go slowly.

"Are you okay? Didn't really imagine our first kiss to go this way but I'm not complaining." I saw him smile alluringly at me.

I smiled back, "you're a good kisser."

"The same to you." He smirked.

"Dinner together, later?" I asked, that was when I noticed Lisa's silhouette gone.

He nods, "I'll pick you up."

The rest of the lessons were hella boring.

I was still fucking pissed at Lisa.

Screw her, she's probably fucking her whore somewhere in school right now while I'm in this stupid anthropology class.

That thought of that hurt me, but I brushed it off and tried to focus on the lesson though I didn't want to.

I tried to focus on the thought of my date later on too.

By now, everyone has left the class. It was 6pm, Adam was going to come at around 7pm.

I was walking out the room until I got startled when a pair of hands grabbed me by my waist and yanked me back into the classroom.

I heard the lock of the door click, followed by me being pushed up on the teachers desk.

"So what, you're dating him exclusively now?" Lisa's face came into picture, "you and Adam?"

Why the hell is she even here?

I couldn't read her expression, it was inscrutable.

"I told you not to talk to me."

"I don't fucking care, answer me." She bellowed.

I was straddled in between her at this point, so I guess I couldn't escape unless I talked to her.

"Yes, so what? What is it to you?"

"You're ditching our plan right now?" She gritted, "we agreed on no strings attached, didn't we??"

"You said you weren't going to kiss any one of them." She continued grimly, "you said this was just for fun!"