three

Jennie's POV

Right after me and Lisa established our plan, I broke up with Ryce through a phone call.

The way to properly break a guy's heart is to do it in the most insincere way. And by insincere I mean, ruthless, by text or a phone call, just simply not agreeing to meet him in person to talk.

That's what Ryce wanted, and well obviously I declined.

I feel kind of bad, since I know, and it's kinda obvious he truly loves me. We've been dating for about four months, but it's a pity to say I've never felt the same way.

What, you can't expect me to fall for someone who's a douche on the surface right?

He acts like a douche, but the fact that he truly loves me makes me feel bad for dumping him.

I'd expected him to bawl like a child or throw an unnecessary tantrum or scream into my ears, but the last thing I expected from him was this really soft and saddened voice saying,

"Thanks for letting me know you don't feel the same Jennie. But just to let you know, simply being able to date you was probably the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm sorry for being a jackass if I ever was. Will always love you, thanks for everything."

If I were to be cocky and shit, I'd say, 'well of course it'll be a privilege for anyone to even date me.'

But Ryce is a nice guy, so no, and I was gratified we eventually we stayed friends.

Aside from this, I gave this plan of me and Lisa's a more thorough thought. Should I dump them and server ties? Or should I still stay in touch as friends? Well of course no one should know that I'm doing this for fun.

And that's when I came to a conclusion that I'd want nothing to do with them cause that'll complicate things.

God, finally I won't have to hear Lisa's mocking tone of saying 'Rice' to my face ever again.

"So you did it?" Speaking of the devil, in this case, angel. She propped her ass down in front of me on my desk, dropped her bag and leaned forward like a gangster.

I want to squish that ass.

"How'd it go?" She asked again, chuckling when she noticed my drool and stare on her ass.

"Better than expected, it made me almost didn't want to end things with him for a sec."

"You can't be serious," Lisa frowned, "Nini, he literally told the entire sch-"

"I know, but that was just one time." I assured with a small smile, "he's cool. We're staying friends."

The blondie let out a scoff before shrugging, "suit yourself cheesecakes."

"Oh right, how's things with Niki? Why's she still calling you?" I decided to ask. I thought I kinda had a little right to know since I'm her best friend.

"Uh.. that's," Lisa flushed, scratching her forehead. "We're fine. She just wants company."

"And you think that's alright? Aren't y'all broken up?" I reminded incredibly. What the hell is this girl even thinking?

"Doesn't mean we can't... h-hang out, right?" She stutters, her tone sounding very uncertain and strained.

It sounded so estranged.

My eyes twitched.

"Yeah okay, suit yourself." I simply imitated her. It was as if she had her breath hitched, only relaxing after I let the topic go.

Strange.

"Anyways, I was thinking, you could start the 'making men cry' plan next week. Sounds good?" Lisa chirped when the atmosphere was getting a little sound.

I creased my eyebrow, "That's what you're gonna call it? 'Making men cry'? Wow, literally amazing." I stated sarcastically.

"Indeed."

"But yeah next week sounds good." I smiled.

Time to watch men fall.

Time to ruin men's lives.