chapter 19

Subaru

Chapter19

"How do I know your not lying to me. Just trying to get me to stay?" I asked harshly. I turned around gently to face him. My face hard yet I held him ever so gently.

He didn't answer me. We stared into eachothers eyes. I stared hard looking deep into his eyes desperately searching for something that I was afraid wasn't there.

Ten minutes had passed by with us just watching. As each minute passed the more my heart hurt. The harder my face got.

I practically stopped breathing at the sudden shock of lips against mine. His lips were so soft. I was in to much shock to respond. He pulled away after a few minutes of not getting a response.  I looked into his eyes to see them tearing up.

Acting on instinct I gently wiped them away. His faced turned red as he subconsciously leaned into my hand. I held him gently by the waist with one hand. The other rested on his cheek. Warm and soft.

"Momiji I don't care what your response is but I want to tell you I have fallen deeply in love with you." I whispered softly. My face softened and for once in a long time I allowed my emotions to show on my face.

Love showing in my eyes as I stared down at him. He looked up at me and smiled gently. He knew.

"How long have you known? Or was it because I accidentally voiced my thoughts? " I asked softly. He smiled and chuckled lightly.

"I had a feeling but I always thought it was my imagination. You confirmed it earlier though." He said smiling. I frowned down at him. Seeing my frown his smile disappeared.

"If you knew then how could you do that to me?" I whispered. If he wasn't so close to me he wouldn't have heard.

"You disappeared on me. I thought you left me. I was so sad." He said sadness leaking through his voice as he looking down to his feet resting his head gently on my shoulder.

I felt my shoulder getting wet. He was crying. So it was my fault. 

"I never left you." I said softly looking down to him. His head snapped up at me in surprise, disbelieving. "I was always there. Watching you."

"What?" He asked frowning in confusion and surprise.

"That's why it hurt so much. To see you date other people. Especially when you promised to come back to me." I whispered frowning down at him in sadness.

It was in that moment he realized what exactly he had promised me. He looked away and blushed a deep red. I smiled and chuckled for once.

Gently turning his head in my direction I slowly leaned in and kissed him. My lips softly moving against his in sync.

I pulled away and looked down at him with love in my eyes. I smiled. There was no need for me to speak any longer. My actions had proved to him. My love was clear. And he knew it would never change. After all in my opinion a vampire loves once.

"It's almost 5 I should get back. My brothers are waiting for me." I whispered. My face went serious but happiness was clear in my eyes.

"I want to go back with you." He whispered blushing a deep shade of red. I chuckled and pulled him close to my body.

"Why?" I whispered into his ear. He gasped at my actions. He clung tightly to me.

"I-I-I .. uh... " he stuttered. I chuckled as I felt his body grow warmer. He was embarrassed. And I knew exactly why.

"You want me to bring you back so I could take you." I whispered seductively into his ear. He gasped sharply. Hiding his face into my neck. Chuckling I held him tight and used my vampire speed to run home. I appeared in the foyer where I met up with my brothers.

Ayato smirked knowingly. Laito laughed out loud. Kanato smiled. Reiji sighed and went to his office and Shuu went back to sleep.

"Goodnight." I waved off my brothers and headed off to my room with momiji in my arms. He was too embarrassed to move.

"Don't have too much fun." Ayato called after me as I shut my bedroom door.

Slowly laying him down onto the bed seeing his red face contorted with lust. I turned away to draw the curtains closed. Letting no light inside.

"Are you willing give up everything for me?" I asked as I stalked slowly back towards him. I wanted to make sure. I wanted to make it clear to him. That if we did this there was no going back. He didn't say anything just nodded. "If you're really willing to do that for me then I'll take you to a world where dreams can last forever. Our dream may be heaven but I warn you it can easily become hell. It'll depend on you." I said seriously. He didn't seem fazed however.

"I love you Subaru. I will go anywhere with you." I whispered closing his eyes. I chuckled lightly. I slowly undressed before crawling onto the bed under the blankets.

Feeling me his eyes snapped open. But they immediately went wide and embarrassed. Chuckling I kissed him to ease the embarrassment from him.

I undressed him and kneeled between his legs. Feeling me press up against him his eyes closed with lust. I gasped out in pleasure as I felt my stomach turn. I loved the feeling. I started kissing his jawline up to his neck. Stopping on the shoulder licked and kissed.

"Your going to feel all of me." I whispered against his skin. I entered him making his eyes go wide at the sudden feeling. I stopped to let him get used to the pain. Once he had it turned into pleasure I slowly sunk my fangs into his shoulder letting him feel it all.

At first he whimpered in pain but the feeling of me inside him took his mind off and he cried out softly in pleasure.

I did this for a few minutes before I retracted my fangs licking the blood up and closing the wound. Leaving the mark there I kissed it. I continued until dawn broke out which had been two hours before I pulled out exhausted. He immediately cuddled up into my side. I fell asleep a happy vampire. I had the love of my life in my arms at last. And here he was to stay.