episode 8

~next morning~

I woke up and do my daily routine. After i done, i wear an outfit and go downstairs.

 After i done, i wear an outfit and go downstairs

I go to the kitchen

Jane : good morning loversHanbin : good morning sweetie pie *he go toward me and kiss my forehead*Jennie : did you sleep well last night?Jane : more than well Jennie : *she ruffles my hair* here your pancakesJane : thanks unnie

Hanbin : good morning sweetie pie *he go toward me and kiss my forehead*
Jennie : did you sleep well last night?
Jane : more than well
Jennie : *she ruffles my hair* here your pancakes
Jane : thanks unnie. Where the others?
Jennie : they go buy groceries
Jane : ahh okay.
Jennie : Jane. Can i talk with you later?
Jane : of course unnie.

After i done, i go to Jennie unnie and Hanbin oppa bedroom.

Jane : what's up unnie?Jennie : come here *she pull my hand* sitJane : um okay

Jennie : come here *she pull my hand* sit
Jane : um okay.
Jennie : Jane~ why you treat Taehyung like that?
Jane : *sigh* that guy complain to you about me?? What a jerk.
Jennie : Jane, why you say that?
Jane : unnie! Why you defend him? Don't you hate them?
Jennie : yes i hate them but that was before i know them.
Jane : i try to ACCEPT them AS FRIENDS but one of them take a chance to make a move toward me. You know me well right unnie? I hate it.
Jennie : yes i know you very well. But you don't have to treat him like that. I know he is a playboy but he's also a human being. He also have a heart, he also have feeling. You can't just do or say whatever you want. We do not know why he behave like that maybe there's a reason why he being like that. You can't make Taehyung like that as you please without investigating his background. Everyone have black and white just like you Jane.
Jane : don't equate me with him unnie. I don't care about his history! If he have a bad history then he have a lot of choices. Why in the hell he choose to be a PLAYBOY!!
Jennie : if you say there's a lot of choices then why you choose to be badass and cold??