6

"Hey." Tzuyu called as Sana walked out of her dorm.

"hey...so....how did you get here?" Sana asked, pecking Tzuyu's cheek. Tzuyu felt something hit her heart but she shoved the thought away.

"I, I don't know." Tzuyu said truthfully, opening the car door like a gentlewoman for Sana. Sana smiled at her widely and sat inside.

this is what I'm living for...her smile...wait Tzuyu you're just getting back your memories! No dating before you know everything!

Tzuyu said to herself and sat in.

"I just drove here without intentionally thinking about where I should go. I don't know how I got here without the address but...it does seem like I do this often enough." Tzuyu chuckled.

"You used to come her every day when you could...you even insisted to come even when it's already really late and I just got off work..." Sana said with sadness in her eyes.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry I couldn't remember you." Tzuyu looked deep into Sana's eyes.

"It's okay Tzuyu. Take your time. I'll always be here waiting. Just like how you did, waiting for me to come back..." Sana murmured the last part.

"So, why are we going to Han River again?"

"I'll tell you when we arrive."

-Han River-

"This place, is where we spent most of our time together..." Sana said, taking a deep breath of the fresh air.

"We used to come here whenever I had a day off. It was always either your place, the dorm, or here."

"You, Tzuyu, was the sweetest girlfriend I could ever have. This place, was when I told you that I was the girl 10 years ago." Sana said, leading me to the hideout.

"So-you did it that day on purpose, trying to get me my memories back?" I asked. She nodded.

"but of course, the part of missing Gucci was real. While you were in a coma, I visited you everyday, so I didn't have time to visit Gucci. But I bought Gucci's food and Chaeyoung and Dahyun took turns going over to your house to visit him."

"Thanks."

"What for?"

"For everything. I don't even remember you now, but you took care of Gucci...helped me get back my memories-" Sana stopped me as she placed her finger on my lips.

"I didn't do this for you. I did this so I can have my precious girlfriend back. what I did was to protect her but apparently it didn't, and made everything worse for the both fo us.

"Sana-"

"Listen to me."

"I'm really sorry for what happened to you. You didn't deserve it. The person who hurt you is in the mental hospital now, so don't worry, I'll protect you how you used to protect me. I know after all I've done, I don't deserve you, even if you're the cold ice like your friends tell me. but Tzuyu, trust me that I still love you, and my feelings haven't changed even after 2 years, and won't forever. If you move on, I will too. But you'll always have a spot in my heart. I find it useless if you don't love me anymore, what's the point of forcing? I was the one who caused this is first place. So I'll let you go if you want to. But if you get your memories back, promise me you'll give me a chance to explain, and a chance for us."

Sana held out her pinky to me. I hesitated but I locked our fingers. She smiled widely and said.

"I'm having a concert in two weeks (sorry if I'm wrong cuz I get mixed up with the dates.-A/N) And I want you to come watch me. I have a surprise for you." I nodded and she got on her tippy toes and kissed me. This time, on the lips.

"Thank you. Now let's go to the next spot. We don't have much time." She waddled and got to the car. I smiled unconsciously, I think I'm starting to understand why I loved her.

"ta-daaaa! This is the ice-cream shop that we always go to. You used to buy me ice cream whenever I'm sad."

"I'll go order." I volunteered and she nodded, understanding that I wanted to try if my body remembers.

"A yogurt and cookies and cream please." I said when it was my turn.

"Ah! It's you again! I haven't seen you in a while missy. I see you're still going for the same flavors eh? It's good to see you and your girlfriend again, i suppose she's sad again?"

"no Ma'am. I just got into an accident and I forgot about her. She's taking me around to help me with my memories."

"Really? poor you. I'm sure she felt bad. I hope you two get back together. You two are really cute, and I can see you still love her even if you forget her."

"Your heart still remembers." She whispered to me.

"take these as a gift. come back soon!" She smiled and handed me two cones. I thanked her and jogged back to Sana, thinking of what the shopkeeper just said.

"You got our flavors!" Sana smiled even wider as she saw the cones in my hands.

"Yeah,i just said it without noticing. The shopkeeper seems to recognize me."

"As I said, we come here pretty often. And she always gives us more ice cream." Sana giggled.

"She gave me these for free."

"Ah, so you told her about us."

"Should I not?"

"No, we just promised to tell auntie about me being celebrities together, cuz she couldn't  recognize faces but she did know both of ours. magical, right? How she couldn't recognize anyone but couldn't forget ours." She said.

"Let's tell her now. Even if I don't have the memories." I stood up.

"Really? You're telling her that we're a thing and I'm a celebrity even if we're not?"She widened her eyes.

"What do you mean? You ARE a celebrity, and...

we ARE a thing..." I mumbled and blushed. She looked really happy and surprised. She pulled me to her and planted a kiss on my forehead. "I love you. Let's go." She said happily and took my hand.

I mean, I was surprised I said that too, but since she's this happy, I'll just let it slide..this time. I smiled and allowed her to drag me.

---------------------------------------------------

yay! First kiss on the lips!!!!! I'm putting in the details when they dated in "stranger" I skipped most of the details while they're dating in there so I'm putting them here as memories :DD

follow, vote, comment and follow me on instagram to give me a hand~

acc: shiba_7321