Trouble

The knocking became louder with every knock. "agent Stone". They heard. "open the door Stone, I know your in there". A voice said. Stone doubts at first but then pushes the button that opens it up. The general walked inside with some other agents. Stone turned his chair and faces the general. "agent stone, your not allowed in here anymore, we know that you are trying something agent". The other agents move closer to the two agents. "no, please, we didn't do anything wrong". Stone said. "I told you to forget about the doctor but you do exactly the opposite". The general said and signed the agents to take them. Stone tries to hold the others off but two agents grab him by his arms. They make Stone stand up and with much struggle they get him to move. "you need to learn from your mistakes Stone". The general said. "and you need to learn from yours, general". A different voice said while stepping inside the van. The drones from right to left activate and some of them fly up and point at the general and the other agents. The man steps into the light. "hello again". Robotnik smirked. Everyone in the van was shocked. "let go of him and her or I will shoot". The doctor said. "do as he says". The general commands. The agents let go of Stone and the lady. "now get the hell out of my lab!". Robotnik yelled and the general and the agents left the van and robotnik closed the door. Stone couldn't stand straight and so he was leaning against the desk while still having his mouth wide open in suprise. Stone walks to the doctor trying to speak. The doctor frowns. Stone hugs Robotnik as tight as he could and sobs. "Agent Stone". The doctor says. Stone shocks a little and repositions himself straightening his tie. "doctor". Stone says. The doctor looks at him with a brow up in confusion. "Agent Stone are the badniks cleaned for today?!". The doctor asks. "no sir". Stone says. "get to work then". Robotnik says. "yes doctor". Stone says and grabs some cleaning supplies. The female agent stands there in amazement, not because the doctor has returned but about the way the doctor just treated Stone. "sir, if I may, you've been gone for months and now you act like you never left". She says. "now that I have returned, work doesn't stand still, there is lots to do to catch up". Robotnik says. "what you should be doing first is catching up with your assistant not work". She says crossing her arms. Robotnik ignores her and sits down on his chair and types. He sees the dialogs Stone recorded. He presses play and listens to them. After he was done he typed in some code to get his secret fault in the database open where all of his projects and other important stuff were. He checked if everything was there. "he has looked for you for months". The female says. "unsuccessfully, he hasn't exactly found me". The doctor says. The female pushed robotnik aside a little and lets screens pop up of Stone his research. "this is all that was on his mind for the last months since you dissappeared. He did all of this, researched all of this just so he could find you". She says. The doctor looked at it all for a few minutes taking it all in. "and you need a shower and put on some new clothes and trim your mustache down". She says. "if you aren't impressed by this then your impossible to satisfy because I'm impressed, I'm amazed how far he got without anyone's help". She adds. The doctor stays quiet. "you got to appreciate the offer at least, the trying, the effort, he got so far in just a few months based on nothing but knowing that their are portals and other dimensions". She says. "why". The doctor says and gets up and walks to the bathroom. "why?! Oh I don't know doc, I thought you were the smart guy here or is the only thing you don't understand humans?!" she says and sits down on the chair. Robotnik takes off his torn flightsuit and steps into the shower. When done showering he gets his black outfit and gets dressed. After taking care of his mustache after months and being properly dressed he gets out of the bathroom and sees the agent still sitting in his chair with crossed arms. "better". She says. "better?! Who do you think you are?!" the doctor says. "a friend". She says and gets up. "a friend of Stone is a friend of mine". She adds. "Stone and I are colleagues, not friends, I'm his boss and he's my assistant". The doctor says. "sure" she says. The doctor rolls his eyes. "your in luck that you are friends with him otherwise I would have showed who's boss". The doctor says through his teeth. She smiles softly. "so you do care about him". She says. The doctor growls. "now go apologize and let him process your return". She says. The doctor sighs and sits down on his chair and thinks for a few minutes. After those minutes he gets up and walks to where Stone is. Stone sees the doctor. "doctor, I'm almost half way with cleaning the badniks". Stone says. "Stone, come here". Robotnik says. Stone puts his cleaning supplies down and walks to robotnik. Robotnik steps closer to the smaller man and hugs him. Stone was a bit taken back by this action but hugs back soon after tightly. "I'm sorry". The doctor says. Stone looks up at Robotnik. "sorry for what sir?!". Stone says. "for everything". The doctor replies and tries to hold back a tear. Stone hugs him once again and the doctor hugs back smiling softly. Feeling comfort from the only man who really cares for him. "I missed you". Robotnik says. "I missed you too doctor". Stone says. They both lean in closer to eachother until they got interrupted. "really bad situation here, they are back, with backup". The agent says. Robotnik rushes to his monitors to view the security cameras. "activate drive mode". Robotnik says. "activated drive mode, location?!". The computer says. Robotnik looks at Stone and then back at the screen. "Green Hills". Robotnik says.