Chapter 8

(Madi is going to be Dana again... So wen Dana is dancing it's going to be Madi. And this is the trumpets routine they did for the hour class )

Madi's P.O.V

I got a call from Matt telling me my first competition was an hour away. Next Saturday

So I I've been going over to the studio a lot lately.

My first routine is to trumpets. But that song was for his hour class. I'm like his assistant dancer.

Then he taught me a another dance to a difference song. He taught be a dance to boyfriend.

"This song is the worst song ever" I said

Then he taught me my competition dances.

I had two different competition dances. Since this was my first competition I had to be entered as a beginner but thew said I could win advanced.

So my routine was to a remix of songs. Like in one long routine for like 3 songs mixed together.

The three songs were

-gdfr

-good girls are bad girls

-mediocre

I already had my GDFR part down. Today he was teaching me the good girls are bad girls part.

He taught me the routine in steps.

Since It was time for the hour class I helped him with that. This was when me and thew taught the class trumpets.

Thew gave me a key to the studio Incase I ever wanted to come in the morning when he wasn't there and practice.

I thought about it but I didn't go.

I went home and instead of asking mom the question I asked dad.

"Dad can I please get tickets to the 5sos concert. It's in town next Sunday.

"You have to ask your mother " he said

So I did. And that was a no.

I went back to the studio. It was Friday. Next Saturday was competition.

I was a bit nervous

Thew helped with my routine a little. We went over my routine to good girls are bad girls. He told me to practice it by myself cause he had to go talk to Tim.

So I stayed in the dance studio and practiced GDFR once and then good girls are bad girls.

Then I went threw the whole thing till the part I knew I still have to learn mediocre.

I kept practice to good girls are bad girls. It was a really cool routine. But it was also one of my favorite songs by 5sos.

I wish I could go to their concert. Obviously not.

I did my routine one closing my eyes. Just to know if I could do it without watching myself. Cause you know at dance studios they have mirror so you can watch yourself.

After I finished it with my eyes closed I heard clapping.

I opened my eyes to see at the door way...

Holy shit.

5 seconds of summer standing there clapping for me

"5 seconds of summer ? What are you guys doing here?" I asked

"Well we are practicing at this studio till our concert next week" Ashton said

"I wish I could go" I ran my hand threw my hair. Man what a time to talk to really hot guys when I'm sweaty as shit

"Why can't you go" Michael asked

"Moms a douchebag" I said drinking my water bottle.

"Oh. " they said

"Well why were you watching me dance and not singing" I asked

"We heard our song playing and wanted to see what was going in" Luke said

I nodded

"Want us to sing while you dance?" Calum asked

"Um sure but I can just play the music on the speakers" I said

"Well it would be practice for both of us to sing and you dance" calum said

"True " I nodded they came in and sat along the back wall and sang their song while i danced.

"Your really good at dancing" Luke said

"Thanks" I said

"I'll show you the rest of my routine that I know of. I still have to learn one part for my competition" I said

Then I played the music and danced.

Maybe this is what dad meant by his special guests coming to the studio. But he said there were a couple.

How better can you get then 5sos!

__________

Hey

-

Hope you like

-

Bye 👑✌️