Chapter 1🌸 The Youngest Todoroki

Start from the beginning

     Yosaka fans her hand as if to dismiss the topic as quickly as possible. "Lets just forget about that. Follow me, I'll show you around!" Izuku let her get a head start before he walked after her. Yosaka opens the right side of the French doors and steps aside to have him come in. Coming down the stairs was a woman who also seemed to be around his age, maybe a little younger. Her hair was mostly white but there were specks of red here and there. "Oh! I was just looking for you", she says to Yosaka, "dad wanted to talk to you and then your agent was calling you."

     The blonde lets out a exaggerated sigh. Izuku could pretty much hear her rolling her eyes. "Fine. Do you think you can give this nice fella a tour around the house?" The other female beta looks over and nods affirmatively. Yosaka takes the phone out of the albino's hand and heads up the stairs. Her sickening sweet voice coming back like clockwork. "H-hi! I'm Fuyumi. You must be the new gardener Yosaka hired. Midoriya right?"

"Yeah. I'm still not sure about the job offer though", Izuku says, "but she said I can get a feel for the place. Which is strange because nobody would ever give someone that option."

"Hehe, yeah, she's like that....it's funny though. You don't...look like the type of alpha to be interested in gardening."

"What do you think I'd be interested in?"

Hesitation was present in Fuyumi's expression as they walk into the living room. "I-I don't like to judge, but possibly a...gang? So something like guns and money and....illegal things. O-or a construction worker! It doesn't have to be anything bad! You, uh, have a nice build of muscle." Izuku grins and ruffles her hair. "It's fine. I saw that you noticed my tattoos when you came down the stairs."

"I'm sorry."

"Again, it's okay."

     They were soon standing in silence. Izuku watched how she fidgeted and twisted her body slowly as she looked at everything else but him. "So...you still gonna give me that tour?" She jumps slightly and makes a loud 'oh' that was close to being a high pitched scream. He felt himself getting annoyed but he was able to play it off pretty well. "I'm so sorry! Um, this is the living room. O-over there is the kitchen. We have a personal chef that comes by at certain times for all three meals."

     Fuyumi heads out of the room and he follows pursuit. She continues to explain some things around the house and even a few rules. After twenty minutes or so they found themselves outside. "Do any of you use the tennis court?" It seems unnecessary, he thought absentmindedly. "Yosaka likes to play tennis. She sometimes has a trainer come by or me and her would have some matches. It's fun. You should join some time when you aren't busy."

"I never really took any interest in sports."

"O-oh...". Silence falls over them once more. He was kind of getting sick of that. If he was going to be working at the estate he was sure there'd be a lot of conversations like this when it came to her. As his eyes wandered the expansion of land and towards the home, his eyes look with someone else. It was too quick for him to register if it was a person or a figure of his imagination. "Can I use your bathroom", he asks the short woman. "Yeah sure! I'm gonna be in the kitchen for right now if you need me."

"Sure." He headed back inside and started calculating where that room on the second floor could've been. The damn place had twelve rooms and nine bathrooms. Seriously, it was uncalled for! Guess they weren't too sure what else to do with the place when constructing it. In the midst of his thoughts, he stops and walks backwards slowly. He looks inside of the library to see a beautiful young girl in a short plaid blue skirt and white blouse sitting in a lounge chair. Her hair was short and split into two colors evenly. Cold snow white on the right side and rich cherry red on the left side. On the white side, she had a stone cold grey eye. On the red, she had a tropical blue eye. Even though she had a large scar, she was extremely beautiful.