Death By Orcs

Tauriel's POV

  "Hello girlie." I try to turn my head but the ropes binding me are far to tight. " What brings you here? You don't look like a Rivendell elf..." I'm trapped in a small clearing in a part forest that's in a part of Rivendell that's rarely visited. By anyone. "ANSWER ME, ELF!!! NOWWW!!!!!" 

  "Oww!!!!" The orc, angry that I hadn't answered him, had put a deep slash from my forehead all the way to my chin. "Oh, shit... What are they going to do when they realize that the only way they can hurt me is to drug or poisen me... Or cut off some limbs.. I think to myself, I can feel it happening, the cut on my face is closeing itself, the protection that all elves have until they reach a certain age, it has still, about 3 weeks more until I have grown to the age where it no longer protects me.

  "What's happening?! Th-the cut, it's h-healing all on it's own! The orcs crowd around me, pressing closer and closer, each trying to get a glimps of the cut before it disapears, leaving only a small scar. "What'll we tell the boss?"

   " Nothing, because you won't ever leave this forest. At least, alive that is." That voice, I know that voice, better than most, because grew up with that voice surrounding me. Legolas. " Now, where is she?

   "Who, the redhead?"

    "WHERE is she? his voice seems somewhat faint, which is odd, I've never had a problem hearing before. In fact, I have the strongest hearing ever know to elf, man or dwarf.

   " Why, do you love her?" 

  "Yes, I do." Hearing him say this gives me the strength to break free from the bonds holiding me...

Author's POV

 The rest of the elves shot down the orcs, while Legolas helps Tauriel away from the battle, her being to weak to do anything to help.

                                          NOTE

More next week... maybe.