Chapter one :0

Souda's POV, he is writing to himself

Day 45, 4-21-20

You might have hated the man on the outside because he practically took the girl of your dreams (even though you had second thoughts almost all the time on the inside about her- did you even like girls?) and he might have been a bit weird about animals and mortals and everything you would have been really interested in in middle school...but you have to remember, he is dead. Or so he is. That's what we all were thinking. He sacrificed himself so we could live. So sonia could live. Even though that really took her down. She didn't know. We all didn't know that you were the guilty one. You guys weren't on the best of terms but there is no point in throwing salt at the now "dead" man. You had to be greatful. Did he even want to hurt you when he walked away with Sonia? That really didn't seem like the type of guy he was now that you think about it. He just wanted to be happy too. And he was happy with her. She was happy with him, there was no denying that. Even though they were "just friends" it was fine.
And now somehow, the dead is waking up. Mikan, The imposter and Nekomaru were already awake and healing both mentally and physically. Which was great! You just wanted him to wake up so you could apologize for everything. But you had to wait. And remember;
Remember that everyone enjoyed being around him. Remember Sonias smile when she talked to him about anything horror related. Remember the smell of his scarf that always made you want to throw up but now you wish to smell it or maybe even put it on one last time. Remember the rare but intresting conversations you both used to share about anything that came to mind. Remember his four dark devas of destruction that always gave you small grudges but now you always check up and take care of them. Remember all of that and never let it go.