N.M.E

"What's the idea?" Marshall grumbled as he stomped downstairs. "A Halloween party!" Shayla screached and Cody chuckled. "Sounds fun" Alecks said. "When?" Danny asked. "Saturday....you know on Halloween" Cody answered. "That's three days away!" Austin stressed. "Yeah but we've kinda already invited like....everyone" Cody said. "Wow" Maxx whispered. "Where are we having it?" Alecks asked "my place" Shayla answered. "Well you already have decorations in your attic right?" "Yesh I do pooks all we have to do is put them up." Shayla answered. "Alright....everyone will be there to help Friday" Danny said with a smile.

-

"And how much will that be?" "Alright" Cody said then hung up the phone. "We've got chicken on the way!" He yelled. "Ooh fun" Shayla said standing on a chair. "Can you hand me a nail?" She asked Cody. "Yupp" Cody answered and handed her an old rusty nail. She hammered the nail into the wall then hung a light off of it. She went to hang another light but lost her footing and slipped a bit. "Hey...careful careful" Cody said grabbing her waist to support her. "Wouldn't want you to hurt that pretty face." Shayla blushed and went back to work. "Skeleton" Alecks said holding out her hand. Maxx shuffled through a brown box and pulled out a plastic skeleton. He then handed it to Zach who handed it to Alecks. "Thanks" she said and hung it from the ceiling in front of the kitchen. "Hey Alecks!" Yelled Marshall who was trying to fix Shaylas Xbox to impress her. "What loser?" Alecks yelled hanging a plastic bat. "Do I pull the top off?" "I don't know" "Is it supposed to be this hot?" "I don't know" Alecks answered. "Is there a game in here?" Marshall asked. "I don't know" "Do I pull this wire out?" "JUST FIX THE DAMN XBOX AND STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!!" She yelled clearly annoyed. Marshall put his head down and went back to work. "Okay should I put a tombstone or ghost here?" Austin asked Danny. "Uhhh....tombstone" Danny answered taking a step back and looking at the front yard. Suddenly a car pulled up. "You need help?" Danny asked the driver. "Im here with the chicken" the man said. "Oh okay" Danny paid the guy and took the chicken in the house. "Cody....your chickens here man!" Danny yelled as he walked in the living room and saw Shayla holding Codys face as if they were about to kiss. "Oh....sorry man" Danny said setting the chicken down and heading out. "Its cool" Cody said turning around in his chair with his hand on Shaylas thigh. "There's some wings for everyone in there" Danny nodded and yelled "AYE YALL COME GET YOUR CHICKEN" there was a pause then everyone came walking in. Once everyone got there food and got settled they began to eat. Cody poured hot sauce on his chicken and chuckled to himself. "Cody finds food funny" Danny said and everyone chuckled. Cody then passed the hot sauce to Shayla and she poured it on her chicken with an angry face. "Shaylas hangry" Alecks said and everyonee chuckled again. Once they were done eating they spent about an hour putting the finishing touches on everything. Then everyone left and Shayla went to sleep excited for what was to come tomorrow.