Kill the lights

"Hey hey.. stop...stahp it little stinky" Cody said to Bethany in a baby voice. "Little stinky?" Shayla giggled. "Yeah...cuz she stinks" Cody replied. "Then change her diaper dumbass!" Shayla said with a playful smile. "I'm going to gosh" Cody said. "Okay so Alecks called" Cambia said. "And she has an announcement." Shayla smiled already knowing what it was. Every time Alecks had news Shayla was the first to know....that's what best friends are for. "Every time that girl does anything she has to make an announcement!" Cody complained changing Bethany's diaper. "Oh shut up and clean the poop!" Shayla groaned. "I'll clean your poop" he said then paused. "Ew" Shayla said. "That did not sound as good as it did in my head" Cody chuckled. "Oh gag" Cambia said putting her hand over her mouth making Shaylas giggle. "If this is what relationships are like Im glad I'm not in one!" Everyone laughed. "So when's she making this so called announcement?" Cody asked putting Bethanys pants back on. "Today" Cambia answered and Cody groaned. "I don't feel like going today!" He said. "Oh shut the hell up and deal with it" Shayla said slapping Cody in the back of the head. Cambia laughed. "I'd rather drown" he said sitting Bethany in her play pin. Cambia rolled her eyes. "Stubborn much?" She said. "Oh come on my lazy lover" Shayla said in a baby voice hugging Cody from behind. Cody turned and smiled. "Ugh I can't say no to that" he groaned then kissed Shaylas lips. Cambia made puking noises until they stopped kissing. "Childish much?" Cody said. "Says the younger brother" Cambia replied. "That acts older than the sister" he finished. "Oh don't even!-" Cambia began before she got cut if by Shayla. "Okay okay!" Shayla said. "No arguing around Princess Bethy Wethy!" Cody chuckled at her comment. "I'm serious" she said in a deep man voice making Cody and Cambia burst out in laughter. "Let's just get ready to go" Shayla groaned rolling her eyes.

-

"We sit....and we wait....we sit....and we wait" Alecks repeated. "Shhh girl damn!" Austin said with a chuckle. "Be patient they'll get here." Marshall sat in the kitchen eating a doughnut. "She doesn't understand what patient means try another word" he said. "Try my fist down your throat" Alecks said with a smirk. "Aye noooo!" Austin scolded. "Both of you stop." "Ding dong the witch is dead!" They heard Shayla sing as she rung the doorbell. "Ooh its pooks open it!" Alecks said to Marshall. Marshall opened the door and let Shayla, Cody, Bethany, and Cambia in. "I'm just saying she's better than Paige" Cody said to Shayla as he took a seat on the couch. "Summer is a ho!" Shayla said a bit louder. "WWE? really?" Austin chuckled. "She thinks Paige is better than Summer Rae!" Cody said. "She is!" Shayla argued. "Suck my di-" "Alrighty then!" Alecks interrupted. "There are children here." "You know what I was gonna say" Cody mumbled. "And you know what my response was gonna be" Shayla mumbled back. "What?" Cody asked. "I have....many times" Shayla said with a smile. "Oh my gosh Ew!" Cambia said. Marshall cringed. "You guys are gross" Alecks said and Austin just chuckled. "Its my toy" "no its mine!" "Give it back!" They heard from outside. "Must be Maxley and there bad ass kids." Shayla said. "Maxley? That's a cute ship name. Danny would like it" Austin chuckled. "Danny the king of ship names!" Cambia said making everyone laugh. Marshall opened the door and let Maxx, Ashley, Nathyn, and Gavyn in. "Hey guys!" Ashley said. "What's up?" "Talking about the king of ship names" Alecks giggled. "Danny?" Maxx asked. "Yupp" Cody answered. "He has some really good ship names!" Ashley said. "Yup me and Alecks are Alustin" Austin said. "Me and Cody are Shody" Shayla said then kissed Codys cheek. "And you and Marshall have a ship name" Austin said. "Really what is it!?" Marshall asked excitedly and Shayla sighed. "Marshayla" Maxx said and Austin nodded in approval. Cambia bursted out in laughter. "What?" Alecks asked. "I had another ship name for them in mind" she said in between laughs. "What is it?" Shayla asked. Cambia caught her breath then said "S&M" everyone bursted out in laughter. "I dont get it" Nathyn said. "Me neither" Gavyn added. "AHHAHAHA!" Shayla screamed. "Was it that funny?" Cambia asked. "No I wasn't laughing at that" Shayla said. "Then what were you laughing at?" Alecks asked. "Yeah what's so damn funny?" Cody asked. "Zach texted me asking what was going on and I told him we were talking about Danny being the king of ship names" "okay and?" Maxx asked. "Auto correct changed Danny to Sunny" Shayla giggled. Cody, Alecks, Austin, and Cambia caught on quick and laughed at the top of their lungs. "I don't get it." Ashley said. "Is Danny the black guy?" Nathyn asked. "Don't say it like that...but yes" Ashley answered. "Oh I get it" he said laughing. Maxx's eyes widened and he began to laugh too. "What does it mean?" Gavyn asked Nathyn. "Danny's black and auto correct changed it to Sunny" Marshall finally got it and chuckled a bit. "Its funny because he's black" "oh" Gavyn said laughing. Ashley shook her head. "You guys are so mean" she said. "The meanest" Shayla replied with a chuckle. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Maxx opened it and let Danny and Kelsey in. "Hey Sunny" Shayla said and everyone but Ashley, Danny, and Kelsey laughed. "Race joke?" Danny asked Ashley and she nodded. He sighed and Kelsey smiled. There was one last knock on the door obviously Zach. Once everyone got settled in Alecks began. "I'm not gonna keep y'all guessing I'm just gonna throw it out there.... I'm pregnant" "I knew it bitch I knew it!" Cambia yelled. "Okay everyone Cambia knew it." Danny said with a chuckle. Everyone congratulated Alecks and Austin until eventually everyone went home. Austin slept over with Alecks. He fell asleep with a huge grin on his face...he was gonna be a father.
Hey check out my new story
The way we talk and she moves (A Forever the sickest kids and The Maine fan fic)
Its similar to this one c: