Chapter 32 : Christmas Morning

Harry's POV:

I woke up early in the morning, my arm was stretched out taking a hold of Tyra pulling her closer into my body. The night's sky was still dark with the moonlight glimmering into the room. I nuzzled myself into Tyra's shoulder and began pressing kisses along her collar bone.

I laid tucked up into Tyra's petite frame and my eyes darted over to the clock hanging over on my childhood bedroom door. The racing car clock hands were ticking around being the only sound that I could hear, that along with the small gentle breaths of Tyra and Mine.

The clock hand finally changed to signify that it was 7am. As of by magic Tyra started to become restless, her eyes were still shut but she began shifting around in my hold.

"Good morning Sleepyhead, it's Christmas" I whispered against her soft skin looking up to see her eyes flicker open. She kissed the end of my nose before looking up to me connecting our gaze together.

"Has he been?" She asked with her adorable croaky morning voice lighting up the room.

Tyra's POV:

He chuckled and whispered back "Has who been yet?" Silly Harry didn't know what I meant.

"Father Christmas" I said sitting myself up resting myself up to the back of Harry's headrest. Harry flickered his eyes to me and then over to the bedroom door. I followed his gaze over to the door to see a red sack rested up against the door frame.

I looked back to Harry who was now propping himself up too. He had a smile wrapped across his face, a smile that showed how proud he was that he'd done something like this. The fact that Haz had gone this far already made my heart warm slightly and the same old butterflies rise up into my tummy making me feel giddy with excitement. "He came!" I managed to whisper out through my loss of words barely making a sound. I pulled back the covers and swung my legs around placing my bare feet onto the freezing cold wooden floor boards. The shock of cold wood sent goosebumps up my body raising the hairs on my body. I tucked my feet into the slippers that were waiting on the floor beside the bedside table.

Standing up my eyes went straight up to the bag that was propped against the door. I quickly shuffled myself over and bent down to pick up the sack. I heaved it up onto my hip and walked back over to Harry who was patting my side of the bed to help me back into the warmness.

I climbed back into the bed and cozied up next to Harry who was reaching out for his phone. He unlocked it and pressed for the camera app opening up the selfie side and held it up. We spent a couple of minutes posing together in bed with the sack of wrapped gifts. There were 2 photos that stood out to the both of us, the first of them was of us holding the bag on our bodies with our lips connected together as Harry pressed the selfie button. The other photo was one that was unplanned; we were both laughing together after Harry had said something hilariously funny.

"Shall I post them?" Harry said looking down at me, he was smiling and smiling and in the end I needed the silence by nodding my head and agreeing to him posting it. I loved how comfortable we were together now. He uploaded them onto an Instagram post and captioned it "Merry Christmas from me and my princess" Harry said as he typed out each word. He stopped before pressing post and looked up at me because i was incredibly silence just sitting and watching him light up as he wrote the post caption. "Are you sure about this baby girl?" He asked me kissing my forehead. I snuggled deeper into his neck going all shy and just nodded flicking my eyelashes against Harry's tattooed skin.

"I love you and I want the world to know that, now open up these stocking presents." Harry said pulling the bag of gifts back up the bed towards us. I pulled out the 5 gifts that were in the bag and started to unwrap them.