Prolouge Part 2

Izuku POV

It had been a few hours since those other men had left, so I decided to go down and get something to drink and as I opened the fridge I'm reminded by a green lunch box that I have school tomorrow. I looked forward to seeing my friend Katsuki Bakugou, but I called him Kacchan. So after I got some water I went back to bed and slowly but surely drifted off to sleep. As I started to wake I heard a knock on my door, it slowly opened and I saw my mom coming in to help me get dressed but as I took my shirt off I saw the burn mark my father had given me only days ago. My mom asked if i'm actually wanted to go to school and I nodded just so I could see Kacchan. After getting to school I immediately looked for Kacchan and saw him standing with other kids and made my way over to him and he asked if I had known what my quirk was and I told him the doctor said I was quirkless. Right after I said that I felt an explosion go off on the right side of my face. He and his friends then stood over me with a threatening smile and they all started laughing. Kacchan then spoke up and said "you really are worthless Deku". Then a teacher came and they all lied saying I tried to attack Kacchan, I ended up being the one who got in trouble and got sent home early. My mom came 20 minutes later to pick me up and the entire car ride home I was crying with my mom trying to make me feel better but when we got home my father asked why we were home so early. My mom explained what happened and my dad just chuckled and said if i wasn't so weak then it wouldn't have happened. He then inhaled deeply and breathed fire on me until I passed out and then my mother would get the same treatment from him. Everyday for 10 years. (btw izuku was 5 when all of this was happening)

'Ten Year Timeskip'

I was heading toward school when I heard something coming from a back alley. I looked around to see two teenage boys pushing a brunette who I'd never seen before into a wall. I could hear muffled screams and yelps. I then started sprinting at them without thinking and nailed on the back of the head knocking him down for a few moments the brunette got out of his grasp and ran away crying. The two boys then turned to Izuku and started to beat him up. Izuku closed his eyes and waited for a punch but one never came. He then opened his eyes to see a yellow-orange aura surrounding him and made two big horns, big wings, and two small tails.(Imagine naruto's kyuubi mode but making it into what I just described). One of the boys got up and swung at him. Izuku's instincts then kicked in, he grabbed the boy's arm and twisted it quickly. The boy fumbled back in pain and his friends ended up rushing at Izuku from behind catching him off guard, he hit Izuku in the back of the head causing Izuku to fall to the ground the boy then got on top of Izuku and started punching him but one of Izuku's tails wrap around the boy and throw him off. The other boy had just finished recovering and rushed Izuku using a strength quirk but as that happened the pro hero Death Arms came around the corner and saw what was happening. Death Arms then yelled "Stop" the two boys looked and saw Death Arms and ran away. Death Arms tried to catch up to them but couldn't, he then turned around to see a slightly blooded Izuku, he then asked what happened and Izuku explained everything from the brunette that he saved to the fight. The hero then asked Izuku about his quirk and Izuku explained that he didn't know anything about it and that this was the first time it manifested. The hero then told Izuku that he would take care of the rest and for him to get a move on. Izuku decided that he would go to the doctors later and see what was up with his quirk. He then decided to get going to school and get on with his day. But he could help but think about that brunette and what could've happened if he didn't help.