"you okay"

"better" I smiled looking at Jesy.

"good" she smiled as she hugged me.

"I'm just gonna go see how Demi' getting on it was nice to meet you Jesy i'm sure we'll see each other again"

"I'm sure we will" and with that she left.

"tea...coffee?" I aske

"tea please two sugars"

I went into the kitchen and made the cups of tea, I got a few biscuits and went back into the living room and sat in my previous spot.

"may I" Jesy said pointing to the space where Jade was sat"

"not at all" with that she got up and sat next to me on the sofa her sent instantly filling my senses causing a little smile to spread across my face.

We sat there for a while just talking getting to know each other and there is nothing I dont like about her she's so like me yet so opposite. Its funny I dont feel nervous around her anymore. There little things she does that cause butterflies in my stomach like the way she laughs, it amazing and cute. About 2 hours later I went and made another cup of tea and some food once the food was done we sat and ate still talking about shit It.s amazing how much you can learn about someone in a few hours. We were on our 3rd cup of tea when Jade come back.

"someone looks happier" she smiled at me

"yeah" I returned the smile.

"hiya Jesy"

"hey, anyway I best get going" She said standing up.

"Ive had a good time this afternoon maybe we can do it again...as friends of course."

"yeah i'd like that, I'll call you" we said our goodbyes and she left I missed her company already. I sighed and sat back on the sofa.

"so...." Jade said sitting on the table looking at me.

"so...what" I asked

"spill" I smiled and sat up and told her about the day and what we did etc. That night I went to sleep with a smile on my face for the first time in a long time.

FEW WEEK LATER...........

These past few weeks have been great I dont remember the last time I smiled and laughed this much. When i wasnt working I was mostly with Jesy either going shopping bowling casual walks or moive nights anything really. We spend some time with Jade and Leigh-Anne and they seem to really like her which is good because the more time I spend with her the more I like her I can feel myself falling for her.

Me and Jade just got back from work Jesy was coming over soon so I started tea we were all having tea her, me Jade Leigh-Anne and Jesy.

"I havent seen you like this in a long time" Jade said as she started cooking the chicken.

" what do you mean"

"the old Perrie" I just looked at her confused.

"I keep seeing glimaces of the old Perrie yano the one before Naya died and you became withdrawn and quite need I go on"

"no"

"good"

"I'm falling for her Jade"

"I know but nothing can happen, which I can tell you want it to unless you let go of Naya"

"I know just the thought of it kills me"

"HOPE" was all she said again I looked at her confused.

"hold on pain ends" I just looked at her I was about to say something but the doorbell went. I answered it and it was Jesy.

"hey" I smiled hugged her

"hey"

Jesy help set the table while tea was in the oven I made us all a drink of wine when Leigh-Anne came in. Once tea was done I plated up and we got stuck in and started talking when Jade and Leigh-Anne decided to embarrass me by telling stories about me.

"did Perrie ever tel you about the time she knocked back to chinese delivery man" Jade laughed.

"no"

"well.."Leigh-Anne smiled trying not to laugh.

"we were all at my house a while ago and we ordered chinese and as you know as you open my front door your straight into the living room...anyway Perrie was near the door and she was so into something on the tele that when the chinese came and knocked on the door without thinking she knocked back" Leigh-Anne and JAde were in stitches at this point and so was Jesy I just sat there blushing like a red tomato wishing the ground would swallow me hole.

"and then she answered the door and the guy was like in all my years of doing this i've never had anyone do that before" Jade finished.

"alright it wasnt that funny"

"oh it sure sounds like it love" Jesy laughed.

We finished eating and they finally decided to stop embarrassing me I could have killed them but what are best friends/sisters for

---------------------------------------------

Shit chapter I no :/ ha sorry ha

Bwt that with the Chinese takeaway did actually happen haha it was my sister :') knocked back to the delivery man........as u do