Chapter 18 - Surprise(s)

Depuis le début

Gwen nods and takes a breath. She nods to you, signaling she's ready and closes her eyes.

You sighed and closed your eyes. Then you in blink of second teleported put of house. It took some time to teleport there, taking 3 seconds stop between teleports. Then you teleported to your destination. You can feel fresh wind hitting you on the faces.

Y/N: "We're here."

Gwen: "I gotta adapt to that bec... woah..."

When Gwen opens here eyes, she's sees a house next to the sea and view is breath taking.

Gwen is so frozed out that Y/N snaps his fingers infront of her face and she's still frozen in place. He smirks and starts to tickle her which unfroze her as she giggles.

Gwen: "Alright, alright stop. (giggle) Y/N, this place is just...woah."

Y/N: "I know, stop with Neo reffrence because you really can't decribe it."

Y/N walks up to the door on the fence and open it and gesturing Gwen to go first. Gwen smiles and mutters gentleman as she goes through entrence.

They walk up to the house yard/court which has the beautiful view on the beach and the bridge and pathway to it.

Gwen: "You didn't tell me about this."

Y/N: "Eh, more of my family traditions. My father and uncle as kids came here with my grandparents every summer. I came here twice before my aunt died, but I came her last year again with S/N."

Gwen: "Your family was luckly to buy this house here then."

Y/N: "Not bought, build here in 1922 and it was only house here until New York expanded and road and house were built here."

Gwen: "I see where you get your
"building" skills."

Y/N: "I see where you got your (french accent) "detective" skills."

Gwen laughs as she leans up and kiss Y/N on the cheek.

Later on, Y/N change into boxer for swiming. He hears doors open from toilet room as he looks up at shy Gwen who wears nothing then bikini.

Y/N: "Of course pink, shall I call you pink panther now too."

Gwen: "S-shut up." - She answered shyly.

Y/N awws at his girlfriends reaction and walks up to her to give a hug. He whisoer to her ear.

Y/N: "Fristtogetintheseawins!"

He then runs off at the beach.

Gwen: "Hey!" - She yells as she runs after him.

Y/N frist came and walk into the sea, not even bothering if is a little cold and start to swim a little deeper. When finally Gwen did the same, she stands up and half of her body is under the sea, she looks a round for Y/N but he's no where to be seen. She's confused.

Then she is lifted upfrom the down. Y/N emgares on the surface. He lifted Gwen that she sitting on him, her legs a round his neck.

Gwen: "Y/N!" - She screams and laughs as hshe in the air.

Then he moves and Gwen falls off him. They both laugh as he helps Gwen to get up. He lifts her and spins her as she laughs and giggles.

You stop spinning her in the air as you lower her a little down that her face is same height as yours.

Gwen: "You asshole. (giggle)"

Y/N: "But you like it, no?"

She laughs as you kiss passionately while sun shines on both of you. If someone pictured both of you, with a camera, kissing at the most beautiful view, you probably would end up on the magazine cover page or something.