Chapter 15 - VR

|| Just before chapter starts, I want to show you one of my brother's drawing he made, KorculaMapping

And he is currently writing a Marvel or MCU fanfic or just a story, So go check it OUT||

THIRD POV

It was late tonight in Peni's dimension. She just came back from long day of patroling. She put Sp//dr to regenation battery to recharge. She sat on her couch tired. She would fallen asleep if it wasn't for her big brain.

She got an idea. She grabed her RFMD and press the call. Seconds later, everyone picked up, expect of Y/N.

Gwen: "Hey Peni, what's up?"

Peni: "Nothing to much."

Peter: "You look tired."

Peni: "Because I am. Long day of patroling."

Noir: "Then get some rest."

Peni: "I will, but I have to ask you something."

Miles: "What is it?"

Peni: "Well I got an idea that you come tommorow to my dimension and we try VR."

Gwen: "Well that's sound great. I'm free."

So then Miles and Ham said they are free to come. Peter can't because of his job at Daily Bungle while Noir has to kick some Naci asses.

Peni: "Where's Y/N?"

Gwen: "Oh, I'm in his dimension in his base. He's training right now in training room and Harry, S/N and I are going to prank him now. Do you want to see it?"

Everyone said yes so Gwen walk in the contoling room where S/N and Harry who are looking at the glass where on other side, Y/N is training with is new weapon he finally made.

Gwen: "Guys, Spider-Fam is also going to watch the prank, is it ready?"

Harry: "Oh, nice, it is, just more couple of seconds and training program will be able to change.