Chapter 7 - Spider-Gang VS Villans

Y/N POV

I was swings and walking on rooftops trying to find where Miles went. Luckly, my Spider-Sense helped me.

I land on rooftop of one of buildings. I was looking around when I heared something. I turn my head to the building, with doors of balcony opened of one of apartments.

Then my Spider-Sense went off, indicating for danger and then I see the Prowler coming from the balcony, looking down.

I followed his gaze and heard something crashing down in the ally. I caught glimpses of Miles who is invisible and running from the Prowler probably.

Y/N: "Oh boy!"

I fire a web to follow them and help Miles. I was behind them, and now Prowler is on the motorcycle! Come on.

He was going to grab Miles, who was holding himself on the RedEx truck, but I swing into him, kicking him off motorcycle and he went flying into the other side of street.

I quickly grab Miles under my arm and swing us on the rooftop where I drop Miles, who is sweating and breathing very fast. And had shock and terrifed look on his face.

Y/N: "Woah, woah, woah, calm down, you saved for now. What happen? How did he found you?"

Miles: "My-my u-uncle... he is the Prowler... he tried to k-kill me."

Y/N: "(Widen eyes) That's a pretty hardcore origin story." - I thought."What!?"

Then my Spider-Senses kick in again. I look on the side and see Prowler is back on his feet.

Y/N: "Miles, go now! I will keep him company."

Miles: "But-"

Y/N: "GO!"

He got up and start running, while I stand into fighting stance, because the Prowler started running towards me.

He tried to hit me in the head, but I dodge and hit him in the jaw instend. That didn't do that much, because he fast slash his claws at me, but I dodge them too, but he used that dodge to kick me with his leg strait into wall.

Y/N: "Ouch! Are those metal boots?"

I asked while dodging his strike to smash my head.

Prowler: "Come here, insect!"

He slash his claws, but I dodge again.

Y/N: "It's arthropods." - I correct him while kicking his head and dodging his hits.

Then I turned invisible. I tried to sneak on him behind him, but I guess he has heat-signuture because he kick me into stomach and send me flying on the ground.

He tried to jump on me, but I teleported behind him, confusing him. I tried to do electric blast on him, but no thing happen when I put my hands on his back.

Y/N: "Huh?"

Then out of nowhere, an metalic arm punch me, sending me into wall. A fuck, rest of villans are here.

Tombstone tried to shoot me with his guns, but I dodge all of his shoots. Doc ock send her arm at me, but I webbed them.

Scorpion tried to hit me with his pointy tail, but I dodge it, but then Prowler stab me with his claws into my leg.

Y/N: "ARG!!!"

I kick him away, then Tombstone shoot at me again. I dodge, but one bullet flied really close to my shoulder, not hitting me but still touched my skin and nows there is a wound on it.