Chapter 10 - Mysterious Problem

|| Before chapter starts, here is which song won for your character's theme:

My Demons

IF you want to change it, just send me a song and there Will be Another voting for chaging now theme but only if i get many request about it, anyway, enjoy the 10th! chapter||

THRID POV

Now knows as "Spider-fam" were doing their buisness in their dimension.

Peter was helping MJ to move in their new house, Noir is reading news paper in his office, Ham was Ham, Peni is upgrading her mech and Gwen is praticing on her drums.

While Gwen was druming, her RFMD started vribrating. She picks it up and see someone is calling. She pressed the button and hologram of Miles shows up.

Miles: "Hey."

Gwen: "Hey, Miles, what's up."

Miles: "Nothing much. Just checking on you guys."

Then Peni joins the call.

Peni: "Hi guys!"

Miles&Gwen: "Hi Peni."

Peni: "Why did you called us Miles?"

Miles: "Just wait until everyone picks up."

Noir, Ham and Peter joined the call. And "of course" Y/N is last to joined the call.

Peter: "Guess who is last again."

Y/N is seen wearing his suit.

Y/N: "Well I'm not the one who calls in the wrong time and it seems I'm only one who is patroling right now."

Miles: "Sorry, so how bad was a timing?"

Y/N: "Be glad it was just an oridinary bank robbery. You called just in the middle of fight which gave one of the robbers a chance to hit me in the jaw.

Y/N said it while rubbing his jaw.

Miles: "Sorry again, but I need an help with something."

Gwen: "What is it?"

Miles: "Well that's hard to explain because it's... well mysterious."

Y/N, Gwen, Peter, Peni and Ham look at him with an cuoriuos look on their faces.

Peter: "Which way do you mean by mysterious?"

Miles: "Well, there have been robberies occurring lately and robber is decribed wearing a fish bowl on his head and--"

Peter,Gwen,Peni,Y/N&Ham: "Mysterio/Mooseterio."

Everyone looked at Ham.

Y/N: "Well at least it's creative."

Noir: "What with him? In my dimension he's a normal mafia member."

Peter: "Well, in my dimension, he is a villan that can make illusions and shoot green beams out of his hands."

Gwen: "Same here."

Peni: "Quite something like that."

Ham: "Eh, just breaking laws of physic here."