Backstory Chapter Part 1

AUTHOR'S POV

Who knew that your life would be change by a single night. That night you still got nightmares from. The night your parents died and the night you had to live with a scar on your face for rest of your life. From that night on, you and your sister moved to USA to live with your aunt and uncle.

You knew that even it seemed that you can start your life all over again, you had a feeling that your life would be turned upside down very soon. That's why you started to work harder, learn harder. You wanted to prepare yourself and your sister for the worst. And what you know it, the worst happen.

Not even 2 years after your parents deads, your aunt got a heart attack and was send to hospital for treatment, but it was to late, she died not too long after. You were at point where you couldn't take it anymore. Everyone that cared about just vannished from the face of the Earth. It look like devil is playing with your life, he wanted to break you, torture you in every possible way, make you realise you will never save one's you love. When you were 10, devil though to break you again, he gave you 2 false years of peace and now was going to torture you once more, but with that move he outplayed himself because from that day on, your life will take a step to a new chance to prove to the devil you're not someone to be messed with.

Y/N POV

It was close to about 4 years after my parents died and 2 when my aunt died. That feeling that i got when we moved to US was something that hunts me. Hunts me because i can't do nothing to stop this pain, stop this cursed life. Unlike me, my little sister took this life somewhat easier then me, but it still hurts her to because when that accident happen, she was sleeping and woke up in hospital bed with some bandgeas over her body. You can't imagen the face she had when she learned what happen to our parents. It broke me and I knew that I had to protect her, because she is what left of my true family. Everytime I look in her brown eyes, I see our mother eyes, that eyes which look after us, which read us stories for goodnights, those eyes I'll never forget.

I have these weird powers, my father used to called them "Spider" powers because we can do what every spider can: Climb or stick to the walls, shoot webs, even have elecrity touch and kick. Overtime i learned how to adapt to them. I keep them a secret as one of last and longest promises I made to my father. He didn't want me or him to be experimented because of these powers so we kept them a secret. I only told uncle about them because i couldn't keep it a secret for myself any longer, I didn't to go though this alone so I told him and said that still my sister shouldn't know about this, which he took very easily. Maybe because he was once in my fathers lab so maybe he saw how he had some files how it should feel like to have some of animals abilities.

He knew i wanted to protect my sister so he told why I don't use my spider powers to protect her, but not just her, but and others too, like be a hero.
We agrue about this a lot of times. I said who would believe in 10 year old kid who can climb walls which he always responded with same comment:

"Don't be a hero in your eyes, be a hero in their eyes."

I didn't understand what he meant until that day that change my belives and I decied what I want to be.

AUTHOR'S POV

Y/N, Y/S/N and their uncle went shopping. When they came to the Shop, their uncle turn to them, took some money from his wallet, kneeled to their level and said:

U/N:" Here, 10 dolars for each of you. Go and buy something for yourselfs while I do main shopping, okey?" - He smilled at them.

Both nod and run into the store giggling. Even if was a very giant store, they knew every corner of this building like peace of cake. Even people at store were always friendly, you always stick togheter to watch at one another. After taking what you wanted, you both went to the cashier where your uncle should be already, but when you came there, you saw a robber with a gun pointed towards the cashier demanding money. Next to him was your uncle. He didn't saw you so he tried to take gun from robbers hand while he was looking at cashier. He moved quickly, took gun from robbers hand, but roober had a knife so he stab your uncle in the stomach, took his gun back and shot him 2 times, one in shoulder and one in stomach. He took the money and fled the scene. You both run to your uncle with tears in your eyes. You Both kneeled beside him while cashier shouted: "Call 911, someone call 911!".