Chapter 14 - Peter's Remarried Wedding

THIRD POV

Today was finally a day when Peter and MJ will get married... correction, remarried. Because it wasn't kind of big deal when it was when frist happened, they decided to invite people they know and who live in New York, not like last time where they had people from Romania to Australia. So about 30 to 40 people. And of course Spider-Fam was invited, only problem begin explations about the cartoonish living pig who can stick to walls...they'll figure something out or not.

Peter chosen Harry as his Best-man and MJ chosen Glory as her Best-maid. Gwen, Noir, Ham, Miles, Y/N, Peni, Betty and Mr. and Ms. Watson as their  groomsmans at the wedding.

At their old house, Gwen, Peni and S/N were helping MJ with her dress.

Gwen: "I think that's it."

MJ went to look herself at the mirrow.

S/N&Peni: "You look amazing!"

Gwen: "Yea."

MJ giggled.

MJ: "Well you look adorble in those pink dresses."

Peni: "Thank you. You'll look adorble when dancing with Peter."

S/N: "Well, we know with who will Gwen dance."

Gwen got red on her cheecks while girls in the room giggled at Gwen's reaction.

Glory and Betty came from the living room.

Glory: "If you are reddy, we can go now."

MJ: "We are. Come on girls."

At their new house, where in their big backyard will be wedding, all male spiders were helping Peter to get dressed.

Peter: "Aren't you looking to tight in those blue tuxs?"

Y/N: "It was your idea to wear a blue tux."

Peter: "Yea, because you wanted to wear black and black would kill the mood, wouldn't it?"

Miles: "Maybe, but we wanted to make it easier for Noir because all he has is white and black cloths."

Noir: "That's why I thank you for your try but I think this blue tux which Peter bought me looks great."

Peter and Ham smiled while Y/N and Miles rolled their eyes at that.

Peter: "I think we are ready so let's go."

Y/N: "Oh, I need go to the bathroom real quick, you go, I'll come."

Peter nods and rest leave while goes to the bathroom. When you were finnished, you were going out when your RFMD started vribating in the box where you all put your RFMD's.

Y/N: "Maybe it's Harry, but I already told him I was on wedding, eh, maybe nothing importan."

Not a step after you moved, you glicted and fall on the floor.

Y/N: "Ouch."

Then again your RFMD started vribating. You look at it surprised.

Y/N: "I told Harry if's somethink dangerous then to call me 2 times."

Then you glitched again. You groan after realising you'll miss the wedding.

Y/N: "Atleast my acuse would be saving milions and glitching."

At the stage, girls finnaly came and took their positions. On other end where boys and Peter waiting for MJ to come. Gwen notices that Y/N was missing. Before she could ask about him, music started playing so she had to keep question for hetself.