CHAPTER 5: ANOTHER BAD DAY

I have only slept for like 4 hours and I am extremely tired. I got up early just to make sure I get out of this apartment before Tristan wakes up.

I managed to close the door and ran down to the parking lot just when he tried to stop me.

Just when I thought I could escape him, my car decided to be on his favor. It just doesn't wanna start. " Argh come on! Don't do this to me!"

A sudden knock stopped me from cursing my car. It's him. Oh my god! Why can't he just leave! My world is upside down ever since he came into my life! I locked my door and stared at him from inside. He smiled at me and said " I ain't leaving till you come out sweetheart".

I looked at my watch and I only have 20 minutes left before my work starts. God damn it! I got down and created space between us and my eyes just caught a glimpse of him member. Well just in case you know. I mean no harm in looking right? He caught me looking. Great!

" He's all yours baby. When the time comes I will let you both get to know each other."

My face turned red. How can he even say that without feeling shy! " What are you even blabbering! Nonsense! I have no intention to know your big banana."

I turned my gaze to another car and he just laughed. " Awww you are blushing. That's absolutely adorable". And here we go again with his extreme choice of words! I glared at him and started walking away from him. If I have to walk to work I don't mind. If I spend more than a minute with him there, I swear I will either melt or actually believe his words. We both know you want to believe him hun.

" Now where are you going?" " Work of course Mr. Tristan. Unlike you, I have a job".

" Baby I have more work to do than you, trust me. But you are my priority. Now, let me send you to work today. Till you agree, I'm going to follow you", he smiled.

I rolled my eyes and agreed to follow him because I cannot be late to work on my third day right. Yeah keep on finding excuses to spend time with this hot hunk.

" I will pick you up after work ." " No...no.. I will come back myself thank you. Thanks for the help. Have a good day."

" If you don't let me pick you up, I'm going to come in after work and ask for my wife and I will tell them you are my wife."

I glared at him again. " I will definitely...... you know what, just forget it! Fine! Pick me up you pig!"

What is wrong with this guy!

Despite everything that has happened, I smiled to myself thinking about how this day has started. Hopefully it ends well too.

" Someone is in a good mood today." Cath greeted me and I hugged her. " No just another regular day. See you for lunch later", I walked to my room.

After lunch, I was asked to meet my nasty senior in his office. " I want you to sort this financial statements accordingly. Check the dates on the statements and arrange in the file. Make sure to create a list in Excel. I want it to be done today, if not don't think about going back on time! You can leave now".

I just took the files and left his office. It's pretty impossible to finish this on time! It's okay Tracy, one at a time. I started working on it and managed to complete it 30 minutes before my work ends. Damn, I'm proud of myself!

I knocked on his door and heard some noise so I thought it was a sign for me to enter and when I opened the door, I wished I waited a little longer. I saw him half naked and was about to bang a woman whom I have seen working in another department. What the hell! Is this even allowed! Is he that desperate! Stupid scumbag!

"I..I'm sorry sir". I quickly closed the door and waited. I need to pass these files to him. I don't want Tristan waiting for me later. I checked my watch and there's another 20 more minutes before my working hours end.

About 5 minutes later, the woman came out looking extremely unsatisfied and glaring at me. Girl, I just saved you from that man! Out of all the people here, why would you choose him? What attracted you the most? His shining bald head? His yellow teeth? Jeez!

"Come in!"

Pffttt. The audacity!!!! I pretended to be unaffected and entered the room.

"Sir, these are the files you have asked for. All are arranged accordingly."

He took another 20 minutes to check the files. He was purposely delaying it!

" Sir if you are done I would like to go now. My working hours have ended 5 minutes ago."

"So what! Wait till I'm done!"

I just wanna smack his bald head with a hammer!

Another 15 more minutes later....

" Check if everyone is gone".

Why would that matter now?

I checked and the whole office is dark except his room and mine.

" Yes sir all gone. Can I go now?"

He suddenly gets up from his chair and walked towards me slowly. " You see, I hate it when someone disturbs me when I do something. You walked in exactly when I wanted to release...."

I stopped him. " It was an accident sir. I didn't know , I'm sorry" . He got closer and I moved backwards.

" You gotta finish what you stopped bitch! I'm in pain and that is because of you! I just can't believe I have to ease my pain using someone as pathetic as you but all I need now is a release. Come here!"

I tried to run out of the room but he pulled my hair and I fell back. For the first time in my life, I hate my hair.

" Please sir, this is not right! Let me go! I promise I won't tell anyone about it."

He slapped me hard. I screamed in pain. As if my face isn't painful enough, he just had to hit that hard. I could feel the blood coming out from my cheek. He busted my acne for sure! This old sick hag! I tried to fight and it got me in trouble. He pulled my head and bang it on the table. Yeap that's gonna leave a huge flower-horn head tomorrow. Only if you survive girl!!

I was writhing in pain and just then I heard the door open and saw Tristan coming in. Oh my god, my savior! He seems so angry.

" Wtf are you doing Simon! Let her go!" How does he know his name? " Sir? It's not me sir! She came to me first".

Sir? I came to you first? The hell man!

The next thing I know my whole world turned dark and I fainted.

...................................................................................................................................................................................

Thanks for reading everyone. Really appreciate it. Read more to find out what happens next. Have a good day everyone <3 Will update more on Wednesday hopefully. I don't like putting stories on hold. So, I will try my best to complete this story by this week.