INTRODUCTION

OH WAIT Y'ALL NEED A PROPER INTRODUCTION RIGHT. SO LET'S MOVE TO A LITTLE INTRO ABOUT ME AND MY SHITTY LIFE.

I am Tracy Nickolas. I was raised by my aunt. We are not really wealthy so when school ended the only choice I had was to pursue accounting course and therefore I took up the offer. I don't really mingle around because I'm always bullied for being ugly. You may ask, ugly? How? Well, I have severe acne issue. You know we live in a world where beauty is ONLY defined by how flawless one's skin is. My definition of beauty does not only covers the physical but mentally you gotta be beautiful. But let's just skip that part. Different people different opinions right?

So, going to uni was a devastating decision because I don't wanna be bullied anymore. My aunt had worked day and night to actually bring me to a doctor and I did get my treatment and medication but I stopped halfway. Why? The money we had to spend for one time was way too much and I prefer food rather than my skin. I am happy with the way I look. It's just the people around me that make me feel like shit.

About my uni life, well let's just say it was a half-fake fantasy. I always excelled in studies and I didn't really join events because I wasn't confident enough to go around and talk to people. I had a lot of people looking at me like I have two horns and came out of a nightmare. But surprisingly I made two friends. Tina and Nancy were good to me or so I thought. During my graduation I found out Tina's dad offered a job for me but Tina talked him into accepting Nancy. Why? Because both of them hated me and they just needed my help to complete the course without failing. Boyfriend? Yeah another surprising event in my life. Tomilson was the satan in disguise who acted like he was dumb as hell since day 1 and asked for my help for every single work in class. Me being the dumb bitch, thought 'oh he wants to be my friend for real and maybe I can get a guy friend for the first time'. I came from all-girls school so I was extremely ecstatic to know a guy wanted to be my friend. Months passed and Tom proposed to me but weird enough he wanted our relationship to be a secret. I did not argue because his dad is a lecturer in the same uni and it is understandable that if he found out we will be in a big trouble. Just when we finished our final exams, he started acting weird. He was always rude and was kept on ignoring me and one night I figured out the meaning of our 'relationship.'

"Tom, please tell me what happened ? Why are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?"

"Look Tracy I was trying not to hurt you but now that you keep on pushing me, I will tell you. I don't love you! Look at you! Who even wants you? All I wanted from you is help for me to complete everything and pass my degree with a good pointer,nothing else! But I was afraid you might not help me if I tell you the truth. So I lied."

"Wh..what?" The pain I felt was just unexplainable.

"Look at me Tracy and look at yourself! I deserve way better than you. Besides, I already have a girlfriend for a year now. She knows about me and you too. So I hope you will leave me alone. Thanks for all the help and here take this envelope. There's some money for you for helping me all these while. Bye".

He did not even turn around and I stood there sobbing. That moment, all I wanted to do was die. People tend to judge someone just by their appearance and act as if people like me have no feelings. But it's even worthless to just die because of these shitheads that treated me so bad. I still have my aunt whom has worked so hard to see me successful and I will not let people like this to stop me from striving in life. REMEMBER, LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL ! IT IS JUST THE PEOPLE AROUND US THAT IS ALWAYS CRUSHING OUR HAPPY MOMENTS!! It took me a long time to get over Tom but eventually I did. At the end of all these, I decided not to let anyone in my close circle anymore.

This story is about a girl who thinks she don't deserve a happy ending, who thinks she is ugly and incapable of living a happy life. This story is about her finding her true love and her own happy ending. 

Read more to find out. Thank you for reading. Btw, guys please keep your negative comments to yourselves. I am just writing to make me feel better. Writing keeps me away from thinking about my problems and part of this story is my own experience. If anyone gets uncomfortable since the start, please do not continue reading. To those who would like to read this story till the end, I thank you all very much. I appreciate that. As for grammars and spelling, I do not really focus on these elements much because I just start typing whenever I have ideas so I barely check on these things. Please forgive me for the mistakes. Thank you so much for reading. Have a blessed day and Love you all. As a final note, if anyone needs to tell your story or would just like to talk about something to someone, you can always talk to me. I am here to be a friend <3 <3 <3 Okey let's move on with the story.