CHAPTER 2: NEW HOUSEMATE

Entering the apartment, I heard noises from the room next to mine. Should I or should I not? If I go say hi and this person get a heart attack after looking at me... hmmm nope..nah... I will just go to my room.

I showered and decided to make dinner. This apartment has 3 rooms and all the tenants are required to share the fridge, gym and kitchen. Yes it is a huge apartment.

I was making chicken soup. I miss my aunt's food so I am making the soup based on her recipe. I covered myself head to toe and let my hair down. Maximum insecurity feeling as there's a new human sharing this place with me. Who is the newcomer anyway? It is so quiet and that makes me wonder if the person is already sleeping or probably out. At least I can tie my hair. It is extremely hot! Assuming whoever this new alien is have gone out, I braided my hair letting some curls to hang out and prepared my dinner.

I was having my dinner when I heard the door to the gym crack open. The gym is right next to the kitchen and as I am sitting on the dining table facing the gym door, I was able to directly look into the eyes of this new GUYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I screamed and ran away to my room falling in the process. Great! What a way to welcome someone! Oh my god! The new tenant is a freaking guy? Not just a normal skinny, nerd, I don't know like a typical guy. This guy looks like a hot mess! With those packs. Why god why?

I heard a knock on my door. Shit! "Excuse me? I think you have made a mess in the kitchen. Your chicken soup is all over the floor. Please clean it. I want to cook my dinner".

"Err ya sure sorry. Will do it in a while. Can you knock you door once you are safely inside your room? I will come out and clean once you are safe and sound in your room". Wait! That is not a bad reply, is it?

Silence..... Where is he?

" Erm ya sure whatever. Just clean it before I finish showering".

"Yeah okey".

After several seconds, I heard the door close and a knock on the door. I couldn't help but laugh. He actually did what I said. Or probably think that you are a weird ass and just making you feel dumber! Whatever, I gotta clean and run into my room before he comes out.

I slowly opened the door and peeked before running to the kitchen to clean the mess. My soup! Damn it! I was cleaning and washing the dishes when I heard the door opened. I quickly turned! Shitttt! Why did he finish showering so fast! I quickly loosen my hair and covered my face. I felt a presence behind me but I don't dare to turn.

"Hello"

Me being nervous washing my hand instead of the bowl! "Hh..hello"

"You alright? The bowl is in the sink by the way".

I looked down and saw what I was doing! Faceplam! Yeah keep it coming girl. Just be the usual clown you are. " Yy..yes I am okay. Sorry"

He laughed a little, thanks to me and " Hi I am Tristan and you are?"

I saw his hand right next to my face and without turning around I just shook his hand with my wet hand and said " Hi Tristan, I am Tracy".

" Not to be rude but your shirt is torn at the back".

Whaattttt???

I quickly turned around and saw him smiling in front of me. "There you are. Nice meeting you Tracy". I looked down and quickly ran passed him to my room and locked the door. What in the world was that! I checked my shirt and realized he lied to me. That friggin well-built pig!

Its midnight and I can't sleep! How am I supposed to live like this! I am so used to people saying shit about my physical appearance so I don't know what is bothering me now! Girl I know right! This is extremely tiring. Just show your face and let him say shit or give you the same look as everyone else and just continue breathing as usual. It is not that hard, is it? Easier said than done! I wish I am good with makeup; at least I could cover this shit on my face. But then thinking again, what else could go wrong at this point. Giving myself the same advice and motivation as always, I decided to just greet this guy next door tomorrow and just face whatever that is coming after that.

....................................................................................................................................................

Hi lovely people. Thank you so much for reading. Sorry if my story does not meet your expectations. I will try my best to make it better. Have a good day y'all <3