I Am Octavio - DJ Octavio ft. DJ Sango

Lets End This! - Enter The Octobot King!

The agents landed in the arena. It was eerily quiet. In the middle of the dark stage, there was a familiar inkling.

"3!" 8 exclaimed, running forward.

"8 wait-" 7 began.

3 turned around. She looked at the agents, emotionless.

"Enemies spotted. Prepare for battle." 3 said. 

"E-Enemies?" 8 asked.

Suddenly, the bot rose up.

"Gah!" 7 exclaimed, falling backwards.

"GYA HA HA! Took you long enough!" DJ Octavio laughed. 

"GIVE US BACK THE ZAPFISH!" 4 yelled.

"You want it so badly? FIGHT FOR IT, YOU SLIMY HIPSTER!" DJ Octavio yelled.

"I-I AM NOT SLIMY!" 4 yelped, her feelings obviously hurt.

"T-T-T-TIME FOR A MUSICAL BEATDOWN!" DJ Octavio exclaimed. "I have a new special for your ears only!"

The fat bitch ass motherfucker (yes I am writing about myself) slammed some wasabi onto his turntables. A fresh sound rang through the stage.

"Introducing... I Am Octavio ( Fresh Remix), by DJ Octavio FT. DJ SANGO!" DJ Octavio cackled.

"...Who's 'DJ Sango'?" 4 asked.

"3's secret DJ career." 7 responded. "She was pretty hip in the plaza."

"She's a DJ? Seriously?" 4 asked.

"Sorry for interrupting, but we kinda have a FUCKING WAR ROBOT TO FIGHT!" 8 yelled.

(if you want to listen to the music I based it on, here's the link:

credit to anllusion)

While the agents were distracted, a fist was flying towards them. 7 noticed it at the nick of time.

"WATCH OUT!" 7 exclaimed, picking up her gun. She shot a few shots of ink, causing the fist to turn backwards. It hit the bot.

"GAH!" DJ Octavio yelped while his bot rocked. 3 fell backwards, hitting her head on the back of the stage.

"3!" 8 yelped.

"8, don't run towards the bot, you'll get splatted!" 7 yelped.

"But how are we gonna save 3?" 8 asked, worriedly.

"We'll figure it out eventually, until then we gotta fight." 7 sighed.

"But wont we injure 3?" 4 asked.

"She'll be fine. She always is." 7 said. "Cmon! Up! Lets go!"

"I don't want to hurt her...But this is the only way to save her." 8 thought as she grabbed her Octoshot.

The agents were able to knock Octavio back.

"GRAHHH!" Octavio exclaimed, his bot turning.

"WATCH IT, SHITHEAD!" 3 yelled, grabbing onto a part of the stage.

"IM TRYING DIPSHIT!" The octopus yelled back.

"TRY HARDER!" 3 yelped.

"Jeez, even when she's hypnotized she still hates Octavio's guts." 7 sighed.