Unexpected Visitor

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"AYO BITCH CAN YOU GET THE DOOR?" 4 yelled to 3, who had just finished bandaging her arm.

"Watch your profanity!" 8 said to 4.

"YEAH SURE MOTHERFUCKER!" 3 yelled back.

"You too?!?" 8 groaned.

3 left the bathroom, and walked over to the door.

"*inhale* Whoareyouandwhatdoyouwant." 3 exhaled.

A short, blue eyed inking jumped onto 3. 3  fell over.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEEN!?!?!?" the inkling squealed.

"C-Cornflower?" 3 asked, dumbfounded.

"3, who is that?" 8 asked

"The real question is, what is a octoling doing in your apartment 3?!??!?!" The Inkling squealed, crawling over to her bag, where she unsheathed a Splattershot.

"COD CORNFLOWER!"3 said, jumping to her feet. "DONT SHOOT HER!"

"WHY!??!? ITS A OCTOLING!?!? ITS PROBABLY HERE TO ASSASINATE YOU!!!" the blue eyed inkling said, trying to hold her gun still.

"CORNFLOWER SPERRY PUT THE COD DAMN GUN DOWN OR IM GETTING CUTTLEFISH'S CANE, AND I WILL WHACK UOU WITH IT." 3 threatened.

"OH NO PLEASE 3!" the blue eyed inkling said, throwing the gun to the side.

"*deep sigh* Now that I've got your attention..." 3 said, rubbing her temples. She reached a hand out to help to help the inkling. The inkling grabbed 3's hand, and 3 pulled her up. 3 then closed the door.

"So...Who's the octoling you tried to protect?" The inkling said, pointing to 8.

"Who the fuck are you?" 4 asked.

"Alright, alright. Settle down." 3 sighed.

"This is Cornflower Sperry, also known as-" 3 began.

"C'mon 3! Dont be so formal!" 7 laughed. "Hi. I'm Cornflower, also known as Agent 7."

"Yo. I'm Sunflower, but you can call me Agent 4." 4 said.

7 immediately burst out in laughter.

"O-Oh! T-That Agent 4, 3?" 7 said, doubling over. "O-Oh, 3 talks A LOT about yo-"

"Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up-" 3 mumbled.

(alright time for a visual:

hair:

skintone: like she's never seen the sun before

eyes: blue

Glasses? y/n: y

ink color: blu

desc: 3's best friend since childhood. Also in the Squidbeak Splatoon. Has a terrible fear of Cap'n and his cane. Prolly insane, but there's a meathod to her madneess. Has a unhealthy addiction with coffee, ramen, and boba. Hates dresses for some reason, and hates contacts. Stayed in Inkopolis Plaza to watch after DJ Octavio. Clearly didn't do all that good a job :/