Everytime when she nearly trip over something, she thought that it was it, she would be beheaded like back in the Victorian era, but somehow she would be saved by the last drop of luck she had.

"Xerus, please. Let me suck your dick. I want to taste you so bad. I will make you feel good, I promise," the woman implored.

Athena instantly experience vicarious embarrassment and as if that wasn't bad enough, the taciturn guy chose to speak, "Can you shut it before I stuff your panties down your throat. You kinky lil bitch would like that, wouldn't you?" He forewarned.

The woman was really getting on his nerves and he had made it absolutely patent through his actions. His only intention was to get another point and be done with.

To the oblivious woman though, the rumble in Xerus' voice made her think it was filled with concupiscence, mischievous and titillation while to the lurking Athena, the baritone in his deeply rich voice reverberated her that it was the best sign to pull her phone out for showtime.

She pinned her phone lightly against her body to shield the light away as she activated her camera and adjusted herself to which she thought was the best spot to start recording.

Due to the darkness, she had to trust her womanly instincts that they were indeed in front of her.

Feeling a tad OCD at a time like this, she moved to her right a little more, only to have her shoulder collide with something huge, something fragile, something loud—a vase.

Her head shot up and it made every hair at the back of her neck stand on end.

She was crushed, defenseless, hopeless and could only wait for the consequences to arrive at her front door.

However, the only repercussion was the increasing amount of annoying grunts and groans that rang in her ears.

With intensely creased eyebrows, the perplexed Athena quickly reached out her hand to feel their trail of clothings were the one that saved both the vicious vase and her precious head.

See?

Quite the luck, wasn't it?

Athena sighed a load of relieved breath, scurrying backwards to straighten herself, she felt something else beneath her touch.

What now? She chastised.

She tried to feel around the object. Cold, metallic, shining even in the absence of light, a set of frames.

An eyewear.

A shade.

A fucking sunglasses.

Just the plague she needed to avoid.

It is him, she determined.

Whether to feel like a winner or be frightened, she had thrown the question out the window. She had come to close to retreat now.

Flattening a palm on her chest, she resumed her million dollar mission.

"Xerus, am I good enough for you? Are you enjoying my pussy? I shaved it just last night. All for you," the woman giggled profoundly.

Athena could imagine her placing a finger on the viper's lips after saying that all the while cursing her phone for facing a hanging issue. Her sweaty self had no choice but to accommodate patiently.

"Goddammit, just shut the hell up! I can't concentrate with your big mouth yapping about in my face!" Some things were knocked over and the woman's whines became less audible and more muffled.

Athena presumed the viper had turned the woman around, bent her over as the slaps of the skin was different than before.

With the position changed, Xerus could finally find peace. Throughout their session, he had been missing only one person, even going far enough to fabricate his thoughts with her, his little honeybun he was pining for since long ago.

So how could he possibly fantasize when this woman kept barricading him from doing so?

"Now that's more like it. Go ahead and salivate all over your student's test sheets," He dared her, rendering Athena to choke quietly.

A teacher? She gulped.

Xerus smirked. "Let them all know how naughty you get behind your flawless coaching, behind your classroom, behind your desk and what you really desire behind your ass—"

That was when Athena's phone was dead set on getting back at her for cursing at it at which point she knew she had used up every bit of her luck.

All it took was a fleet, titchy, yet dangerously scintillating flash to ruin her perfect plan.

______________________________

Thanks for putting up with another chapter of Thieves loves! ❤️

I appreciate each and every one of you. Even the haters. Thanks you all.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you like this 💕