I just noticed there were actually people filming. Both Charli's and Dixie's videograghers were filming the whole thing. I smiled at them both.

"So, are you ready for my surprise?"
Blake said as he came towards us, followed by amelie and avani.
"No. I'm more ready to get your ass back for what you did though."
He laughed and shook his head.

We all ate our ice cream and talked and laughed. I was never more happy. Then mom and dad came from inside the house.

"it's ready"
Mom winked at Blake and he chuckled. I raised my eyebrows. What are they planning?

We finished our ice cream and started taking pictures. We took a whole lot of pictures. We filmed tiktoks. We joked and laughed.

"come on. Come see my present."
Blake said and didn't wait for me to respond. He took my wrist and started speedwalking. All the girls laughed and followed us.

@danid'amelio: a new trio or whateva @avani @ameliezilber

♥️
4.9M
💬
927.184K

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

@blakegray: hbd Dani. Besties for life<3

❤️
692.29K
💬
12.496K

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Blake dragged me to my room. He opened the door and my jaw dropped once more.

My whole room was redecorated. He changed the whole style and he changed a lot of furniture. He took all my medals and trophies and hung them on a wall. Another wall had a whole lot of pictures. Across the window was my bed with new led lights.

"wow.. How did you even- like- wow"
I, again, was at a loss for words. How did he manage to do all this in four hours? I love Blake.

I ran to the bed and I saw two pillows. One was purple, my favorite color, and it had bani4life written with white in a really cute way. The other was red, his favorite color, and it had besties with the same font on it.

My wall of pictures was filled with so many memories since I was a child. Some of them was me modeling from the age of seven. Others were of me and my mom. Some were of me and my sisters. Others were of me and him since the day we met. Lastly, I saw pictures with my other friends like hype and sway people. Every single picture had its own memory and its own story.

My whole room had really cool led lights. It was the definition of perfect. I looked at him and he smiled. I instantly ran to his embrace. He hugged me back tightly.

"what do you think?"
I could practically hear the smile on our faces as we talk, still hugging each other.
"it's perfect. I love it. Thank you"
He tightened his grip on me.
"you have been complaining about redecorating your room for like a month so I thought why don't I just do it since you wouldn't tell me what you want on your birthday"
I laughed.

We pulled away and all the girls were fangirling over my new room. It was literally the definition of amazing. Blake just gave me my dream room. I don't know how he got a new desk and bed into the room and where the others went but I don't care. This room is the best room I have ever seen. He knows what I like and he added his taste to it too. Making it represent us both.

"so, I'm supposed to leave because it's a girl's day or whatever these two call it. But happy birthday"
He said referring to charli and Dixie. Then he hugged me and amelie walked him outside.

"so."
Charli said with a smile.
"you didn't check the living room"
Dixie told me. My smile couldn't get any wider. So I laughed.
"you guys really did too much"
I said and they both shrugged and smiled.

We went down and I saw a couple chefs and workers cooking in the kitchen. Then the living room had birthday decorations and a big tall table with a whole lot of chairs.

I don't know when did they plan all that but they invited literally all my girl friends. Addison, madi, Mads, Madison, kouvr, Mia, and a lot more of my girls. We all had dinner together and then cakes were served.

I had one of the best days in the world and it wasn't even over.