Chapter 30

°Instgram°

Tagged: Gucci

Liked by rylandstorms, charlid'amelio and 1,836,924 others
Danid'amelio: 18 in 18 hours

Show all comments

Rylandstorms
Looking hot bbe
Danid'amelio
No u

Blakegray
Imagine being this ugly
Danid'amelio
Imagine being this huge yet this soft

Joshridchards
Bud is fire
Danid'amelio
Tell buddy I say hi

Nickaustin
Ew
Danid'amelio
Nick who? I only know Ryland lookalike😌
User91
Lmaooooo

Lilhuddy
Bro we're the same age again!
Danid'amelio
Yessirr

Avani
BAE
Danid'amelio
The love of my life

Addisonre
Happy birthday bestie
Danid'amelio
Luv u bad bleep.

Charlid'amelio
Can't wait for ur surprise
Dixied'amelio
She's not ready
Danid'amelio
Be honest. Is for me or just for yt content?
Charlid'amelio
Mostly yt yeah..

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"guys, please. Come on don't be assholes. You won't have to talk to them"
I can't believe I'm practically begging these stupid ass boys to come to my birthday dinner.
"why not just celebrate with them on a day and with us on another day?"
Josh asked confused.
"because I want to celebrate with everyone. It's already enough I won't be able to have a party."

I was currently on FaceTime with Josh, jaden, and Bryce. I just called Chase, Nick, and Thomas. They didn't make it easy for me either.

I understand they hate each other and they don't want to be in the same place as each other but this is frustrating me. Eighteen is a big thing and I want to celebrate it as much as I can without hurting anyone.

I have been on the line with these three for literal fifteen minutes.
"come on, jaden. Convince them"
Jaden chuckled.
"honestly Dani. I think Josh is right. Why do this when you can celebrate twice?"
I rolled my eyes.

"Bryce?"
My eyes went to Bryce who was on his phone.
"Imma be honest with you. I don't know how to face addison"
He said defeated. He looked so sad. He kinda deserves it kinda doesn't.
"Don't worry. I will get you a chance to talk to her and explain your situation"
I said with hope. Bryce just shrugged.
"I don't know, Dani. I don't wanna talk about that now, it's your birthday. Also, you can't get kio and Olivia in the same dinner party. That's stupid as fuck"

I groaned. You know what? Fuck them.

"Fine! Everybody can do whatever they want. Fuck you guys."
I said with annoyance and anger. Then I hung up.

Blake laughed from my desk. He was playing video games on my ps4.

"told you"
He was smirking like an idiot.
"shut up"
I took a deep breath a threw myself on my bed. Great. No birthday dinner.

I have no idea how tonight is going to go. My whole family went out to get my surprise. It's a tradition for me and Blake to spent the morning of our birthdays together. Just the two of us. He wouldn't tell me what he got me either till midnight.