Chapter 12

Everyone finally went home. It was crazy. I wish this day never gets repeated. Chase is depressed as hell but at least it's over and now he has time to recover.

"I'm so tired"
I whined as I buried my head in Ryland's chest making him chuckle. He stood up and waited for me but I shook my head and made grabby hands for him. He laughed but carried me bridal style.
"Don't have sex"
Alex said from the opposite couch earning the middle finger from both of us.

"you're cute, baby girl"
He whispered in my ear as he he climbed up the stairs. I gave him a cute pouty face, earning a smirk from him.
"you have no idea what you're doing to me"
I kissed the side of his lip making him groan.

He opened the door room with his side and closed it with his foot. He walked to the bed and dropped me gently, but not too gentle. Just how I love it.

He went to his closet and came back after a while, holding his huddy and sweats.
"are these okay?"
I nodded with a smile.
"I mean, I would love for you to not wear anything at all but.."
I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"I'm not having sex with you, Ryland. I'm a virgin and I'm not planning to lose it anytime soon"
I said as I approached him, took the clothes from his hands and going to the bathroom. Leaving him in shock.

I cleaned my makeup and changed into Ryland's clothes. They are too big because charli is taller than me with an inch but I still love them. I love the smell I'm surrounded with.

I got out of the bathroom and the room was empty. He probably went to get a drink or something. I took the chance to talk to my sisters. I called Charli.

"hi Dani"
She replied with a smile. I smiled too. She looks way better than last time.
"how you doing? How do you feel? You're literally a queen right now"
I was proud of how mature she is. She defended herself without being mean to Chase or nessa.

"how is Chase?"
She was hesitant to ask me. I sighed. She doesn't wanna know how chase is. She'll just feel bad.
"are you seriously asking about chase right now?"
Someone voiced my thoughts. I laughed when madi appeared.
"hey"
Charli just looked at me waiting for an answer.

"after the boys talked to him, they stayed for a bit. He was there too. After they left he just locked himself in his room"
I tried so hard to not lie but not make her feel bad.
"yeah it's not your fault Charli stop making that fucking face"
Madi said with an attitude. Typical madi Monroe.

"I'm coming to hype tomorrow"
Charli said and before I could respond Ryland came into the room.
"umm no. I gotta go now"
"Kay bye. Don't worry I'm locking her inside"
I laughed and ended the call.

"hey"
He said and laid on the bed next to me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
~instgram~

°°°°°°°°°°°°°~instgram~