Chapter 23

I woke up and got dressed in a cute denim jumpsuit. I did my hair and makeup. Then I ordered an Uber to sway.

Liked by rylandstorms, avani, and 1,003,412 others

Danid'amelio : my outfit is cute but my Uber is late and it's ruining my mood already!

Show all 98,496 comments

Avani: marry me plz
Danid'amelio: yes, fuck anfony and Ryland

Rylandstorms: I can't think of something funny now so.. You're beautiful
Danid'amelio: I actually still laughed

Blakegrey: I totally don't remember how u got this jumpsuit
Danid'amelio: LMAOO I don't wanna remember that.

Lilhuddy: stop trying to be beautiful. Ur not
Danid'amelio: shut up charli's bitch
Nickaustin: lollll I can't stop laughing
Karissaghudson: lmao Dani Ily
User: you did not😭
User2: tiktokroom is typing👀👀

Brycehall: so can u bring food on the way?
Danid'amelio: no u never pay me back

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I finally arrived to sway. Once I opened the door I found nessa and Josh sitting on the couch while Bryce was talking to them. Bryce's camera man was filming them.

"come on, dude. Tayler invited us and it's gonna be dope."
"fuck no!"

"hey guys."
I said to everyone, without even glancing at nessa. I didn't forget what she did.
"yo Dani. Come convince Josh to come to the party with me"
Bryce said and motioned for me to come.

I walked to them and sat on the other side of Josh.
"Nikita is hosting the party. She paid a couple ten thousands for it. Bro even the drinks are lit. You're gonna miss the dopest party because of some stupid beef? Every influencer is gonna be there. You don't have to interact with the people you don't like. And it's good for views"
I said while he just looked at me bored. When I mentioned the view his eyes lit a bit tho.

"still no"
"filming in 3,2,1 and go"
Bryce's camera man said and Bryce instantly looked at the camera.

"alright so it's Larry's birthday around midnight tonight. The party is at the hype house. Knowing Josh's beef with the hype house I'm tryna convince him to go but he's just saying fuck no but I already told him that the next clip was gonna be at the party. " Bryce said looking at the camera.

" it's NOT gonna be at the party" josh replied with an eyeroll.
"Josh you can't resist a party like this. We all know you're gonna be there."
I said and he scoffed.
"fuck no"