Chapter 26

I have been texting Blake and calling him all day but he's ignoring me. He knows I hate when people are upset with me.

And he's kinda right. I should have told him. We tell each other everything. I feel guilty. So I decided to make it up for him.

I looked at the time and it was six pm. I went to Dixie's room and she was laying on her bed, face on the pillow. I frowned.

"Dix?"
I called her name softly. I know for a fact she's not asleep. She didn't respond but she moved a little.
"Dixie, are you okay?"
I asked softly again. What's wrong with her?

"get out"
Her voice was stiffled by the pillow.
"No. What happened?"
I said as I sat on the bed next to her and put my hand on her shoulder.
"just leave me alone!"
She snapped angrily. I took a deep breath and nodded even though I know she couldn't see me.
"okay. I'm here if you need me"
She didn't respond and I wasn't waiting for one.

I got out of the room and headed outside. I wanted her to film what I'm doing for Blake but she seems to not be in the mood. I can't get Charli because she has a meeting. I can't get Chase either since I'm going to the new thriller house and Josh and Bryce are probably there. Ryland would get his ass beaten up if I took him to Blake as well.

If I called Noah, Blake would suspect something is going on. One person left, kio. I haven't seen him in a long time and I miss him anyways.

So I FaceTimed him and he instantly responded. He was playing some game on his computer. He had his headphones hanged on his nick.

"hey"
"hey Dani"
"so. Um I had this huge fight with Blake this morning and he's pissed at me. I need your help to apologize"
I asked pleadingly. I wanted to film whatever I'm doing to him. He smiled at me.
"sure. Where you are?"
He asked with a smile. Kio is always so sweet.
"meet you at saddle ranch? Imma buy him dinner first"
"sure"

So I ordered an Uber to saddle ranch. After arriving I ordered monster platter and cotton candy tower, his favorites. While I was waiting for the order to be done kio arrived.

"hey"
We hugged and he tightened his grip on me a bit.
"hey, you okay?"
"positive"

"great! So here's what's in my head. I want to film how I apologize to Blake. I'm possibly restarting my old YouTube channel"
He smiled and nodded. I gave him my phone and he started recording.

"So, Blake and I had this fight and I kinda messed up. So he decided to ignore me. If you know me you know that my biggest pet peeve is when people I love get upset with me or start to ignore me. I would always try to win them back even if I didn't do anything. Right now I'm here with kio" he flipped the camera and did the piece sign with a wink then he got me back in the frame "we are at saddle ranch. I'm buying Blake dinner and cotton candy because they are his favorites."
I smiled and he stopped recording.

"your relationship is cute"
He pointed making me smile more.
"I know. I would end my own life for this boy"

Then we started filming tiktoks while our order was being done.