Chapter 46: A Fight in the Classroom

"Gu ChangSheng, someone hit your little brother!"

The crowd suddenly dispersed. Who knew who had shouted it, but a boy who was a little taller and partially resembled the youth that had been knocked down stepped forward.

He looked at the three brothers from the marquis manor and said with a bit of hesitation: "Why did you hit my little brother?"

Gu Yi coldly snorted, "Gu ChangMing bullied Yu Fu. As I saw it, he found life to be too long, so I decided to grant his wish!"

Gu ChangSheng glanced at Yu Fu and saw a bit of her hair in a mess. He then looked at Gu ChangMing, who was laying on the ground.

"Sixth brother!"

Yu Fu stood behind Gu WenQing and poked her head out, "I'm fine. Don't fight, or you'll end up being punished again when we get back."

Gu ChangSheng seemed to have gained something to rely on, hastily saying: "Look, even your own little sister is saying that she's fine. You having beaten ChangMing to such a degree should count as offsetting it; moreover, I know that this younger sister of yours is not blood-related. Why are you so upset?"

To Gu Yi, the first half sounded rather reasonable, but the latter half infuriated him once more.

Before Gu Yi could act, Gu WenQing had grabbed a hold of Gu ChangSheng's wrist. Gently twisting it back, he made Gu ChangSheng begin to cry out.

"Whether or not Yu Fu is father's daughter is none of your business. You only need to know that she is a young miss of Marquis Gu's Manor. Even if she is just a normal little girl, could it be that there is reason to bully a little girl?"

"Let go of my older brother!"

Who knew Gu ChangMing had stood back up, but when he saw that Gu ChangSheng's wrist had been firmly grabbed, he did not think much before picking up a chair and throwing it over.

It would be very easy for Gu WenQing to avoid it, but Yu Fu was standing behind him. If he avoided it, the one to be hurt might be her.

Communicating verbally would be too slow, while the chair was traveling fast. Giving just a look, Gu Xiang understood and soared into the air, kicking away the chair.

An entire chair was reduced to splinters that flew all over.

"Fourth brother, stop fighting. Quickly try and stop fifth brother and sixth brother!"

Yu Fu was becoming frantic from watching. All of the students at Guang Sha Study were part of the Gu clan. If things got out of hand, Gu HuaiJiang would definitely find out about it.

When that time came, the ones to suffer would be Gu WenQing's group.

Gu WenQing was a little bit older, and he disdained using martial arts to bully others. Thus he coldly snorted and released his hold on Gu ChangSheng's wrist.

"Gu ChangMing, Gu ChangSheng! As long as you apologize to Yu Fu, I will not follow up on today's matters."

The commotion over here had gotten too large, as all of the older students from the neighboring class ran out and began to watch the scene unfold.

Gu ChangSheng and his brother were willing to admit their wrongdoing. It was natural that they could not compete against Gu WenQing's group, whose background was in martial arts. It was possible that even if the two brothers worked together, they could not even defeat the youngest in Gu Yi.

But to have them apologize to a young girl in front of so many people, it was something that would tarnish their reputation a little too much.

"I say, Gu ChangSheng, you should just apologize! She is the young miss of the marquis manor. How could we possibly afford to offend her? Do you also want to offend the three sirs of the marquis manor?"