Chapter 2: Disdaining Me? Then You Do It!

"Huh?"

"What?!"

"Poison fairy?!"

Instantly, in the large tent, everyone fell into disarray.

Old Jin widened his eyes, completely not expecting that this kind of thing would happen.

A perfectly fine little medicine fairy that was brought back, how come turned into a poison fairy?

Dear Readers. Scrapers have recently been devasting our views. At this rate, the site (creativenovels .com) might...let's just hope it doesn't come to that. If you are reading on a scraper site. Please don't.

The great general was already infected with a deadly poison, what use was there for a poison fairy at this time.......

"Little miss, why didn't you say so earlier?!"

Old Jin crouched down and looked to Yu Fu with his eyes wide open, like he was about to swallow her whole.

Yu Fu pulled back, and hid behind Yan Hua Shi.

She shyly said, "But you didn't ask me either....."

"Hai!" (T/N: The sound of sighing.)

Old Jin anxiously slapped his thigh, making a sound like meat hitting the chopping board, a heavy and rough sound.

"It's all my fault, all my fault!"

Old Jin roared in tears, "I've been crude and reckless my whole life, it's thanks to great general who didn't disdain me and accepted me under his flag! Yet, today because I didn't ask clearly, caused great general's death!"

Outside the Immortals Valley, if he'd just asked Yu Fu whether she was a medicine fairy or a poison fairy, then there wouldn't be this unexpected mishap.

Now, it was too late to regret!

Seeing him howling in tears like this, the crowd of grown men in the tent, all couldn't help reddening their eyes.

Great General Gu has already been poisoned for a while now. Even if they go back to the Immortals Valley again to invite the medicine god now, it would still be too late.

Everyone lowered their heads with reddened eyes.

All were iron willed men of the battlefield, yet at this moment, because Great General Gu was poisoned and could not be saved, each and everyone crumbled in despair like stray dogs.

Yu Fu was about to say something, when she suddenly heard Yan Han Shi who was in front of her speak.

"Brothers."

Everyone faintly lifted their eyes, and uniformly looked to him.

"The great general has been a hero all his life, don't let him still see us like this before leaving. He won't be at peace in death either. Everyone get yourself together, properly give general a send off!"

These words were correct.

Everyone deeply took in a few breaths, swallowed back the tears in their eyes, and all uniformly walked to Great General Gu's bedside.

"Ai, wait a moment."

Yu Fu attempted to pull Yan Hua Shi's sleeve, but everyone was sunken in sorrow, simply having no time to attend to her.

And her tiny figure amongst the tall crowd was also unnoticeable.

Yu Fu jumped with all her might, but it was still to no avail.

She dejectedly pursed her lips, watching everyone be like walking corpses. Their eyes full of melancholy as they look to the great general on the bed.