Chapter 10: Not Blood Related

Gu Huai Jiang and Yu Fu's talk of something Immortals Valley, and something shifu, training, and whatnot made Qi An and Qi Ting both confused.

Wasn't Yu Fu Guai Huai Jiang's illegitimate daughter on the outside?

How did she also become the Immortals Valley God of Medicine's disciple?

Rumor has it, that God of Medicine Xun Chi's medical skills were superb, able to make white bones grow flesh and revive the dead.

Yu Fu was so young, how could she be his disciple?

The grandfather and grandchild pair glanced at one another, both not understanding the meaning behind this, and outside, clear rhythmic sounds of approaching footsteps already sounded.

This sound was very familiar. Only the military lineage born Gu Jiu Ge5 and such was able to march this resolutely resoundingly.

Hearing from far away, it sounded like a piece of melody.

Yu Fu seemingly heard too, and stretched her head out to look outside.

Gu Jie Ge entered through hanging screen. His figure was tall and elegant, walking in slow and deliberate steps, with smile stuck on the corner of his mouth.

Gu Han Mo6 still had a face covered in cold frost, just like as if he would never smile.

Yu Fu glanced towards the back, seeing Gu Wen Qing4 smilingly walking in, and immediately pounced over.

"Fourth brother!"

Gu Xiang2 and Gu Yi3 who were walking behind Gu Wen Qing, upon seeing this, heartached like getting cut by a knife.

"Yu Fu, since you hugged fourth brother, do you want to give me a hug too? Look at my butt, it's all because of you that I endured ten beatings with the military rod."

Gu Yi said as he turned around and stuck out his butt. Gu Xiang hurriedly pushed his butt back down.

"Ah! Hurts!"

Gu Yi cried out and was just about to yell at Gu Xiang, asking why he pushed his butt, when he suddenly saw Gu Xiang giving him a look.

Then did he finally notice, Gu Huai Jiang looking at him very disapprovingly, very much with the intention of giving him another ten beatings with the rod.

He could only obediently stand still on the spot.

Yu Fu thought for a moment, then went up and gave Gu Xiang a hug. Gu Xiang who got hugged was overwhelmed by the sudden favor.

He quietly glanced at Gu Huai Jiang's face, and seeing him not get angry, finally reached out and hugged Yu Fu back.

Unfortunately, Yu Fu was too short, her head only reaching his chest, so he could only hug up to Yu Fu's neck.

Fu Yu got up and made a face at Gu Yi.

"Fourth brother took me to eat lunch, fifth brother gave me snacks. You dirtied by little flower bun, I'm not going to give you a hug!"

As she spoke, she even made pouting sounds, making even Gu Jiu Ge can't help but laugh.

He suddenly felt somewhat regretful.

If he'd known, he would've taken Yu Fu to go eat, and not ask her who her mother was.

Now great, the one Yu Fu liked the most wasn't him.......

This realization made Gu Jiu Ge very disheartened.

Gu Han Mo still had a cold face, but he flitted Gu Jiu Ge a glance and suddenly hooked the corner of his mouth.