PROLOGUE

And just like that, 5 years of degree life ended. When the others have more beautiful memories to cherish about this place, I only have pain and heartbreak to remember for the rest of my life. Accounting was never my choice but being in the 'poor group', all I could do was pursue what I was given and not fight against it.

What can I say, sitting here waiting for the next stage of life, all I could think about is how the past five years went by in that university.

Everyone has a dream but whether the dream comes true or turns into a nightmare is definitely a whole different thing. Yes I hate accounting but hey I did my best and managed to graduate with a 3.9/4.0 pointer. So I should be proud but my social life isn't as good as my pointer sadly. I had like two friends and hell I can't even call them friends now that I found out they stabbed my back as soon as uni ends. Relationship? Lol. That asshole used me as well. All he needed was a free tutor not a girlfriend. Well at least not ME as his girlfriend.

(Phone vibrates)

"Hey Tracy how's the new place? You starting work tomorrow aren't you?"

"Hey aunt Lisa, the place is good. I am the only tenant here as for now. But I heard from the owner a new occupant is coming tomorrow. Not sure and yes I'm starting work tomorrow."

"Glad you like the place. Listen hun, try to loosen up. I know you had pretty bad experience with people before but not everyone is bad okey. I am sure things will get better. Take care and I love you."

"We will see how it goes aunt Lisa. Take care and I love you too."

Call ends....