One.

This story has been in works since the beginning of last year. Im just now feeling like posting it, what whatever.

Aviance

“Ugh Kaelynn! Why do I have to come?” I say, groaning. “Because you need to get out of the house, you have been in that house since what happened with Kendrick.

I rolled my eyes. “Why did you have bring him up?

“Be ready in thirty minutes. Jay and I will be there.” She hung before I could protest. Ugh! I rolled out of my bed and walked into my closet and found something to wear. I laid the outfit on the bed and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I turned on the shower and stepped out of my clothes, getting in the shower.

After I took quick a ten minute shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked back into my room. I dried off and put on some lotion. I slipped on my underclothes and put on my shorts. I pulled on my shirt. I straightened my hair out and put on my gold headband. I slipped on my white converse.

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I heard somebody blow a horn when I stepped off the last step. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I ignored it and walked out of the front door. I locked it and walked to Jay’s car. I slipped into the backseat. “Remind me why I had to come?”

“You look cute, sis.” Kae say. I rolled my eyes and sat back, why couldn’t I just drove anyways.

-

We pulled into the driveway of the house. He parked behind some other cars. We got out and walked up to the front door to whoever house this was. Jay knocked on the door. I looked around when I heard the door open and deep voice. I looked back to the door, seeing a muscular dude with dreads. Damn. “Jay wassup!” He dapped up Jacob and let us in. “Everybody’s in the backyard.” Jay and Kae walked in with me following behind them. I heard the door shut, then footsteps behind me. “Damn, she got a fat ass.” My mouth dropped, but I kept walking.