Two.

Aviance

I was sitting under the tree scrolling down my instagram, liking pictures. I was so bored. I don't know why Kaelynn even wanted me to come, if she was going to leave me and run off with Jay. I'll be at home, doing nothing then being out here in the heat. I put my phone back into my pocket. I felt somebody staring a hole in my face. I looked up and saw the dude that opened the door, staring at me. He looked away when I saw him.

I stood and dusted my pants off. I walked over to where he was, but he was gone. What the hell? "Looking for me?" I jumped and turned around and there he was standing there with a smirk on his face. I should slap that smirk off his d*mn face for scaring me.

I rolled my eyes. "Can you please stop staring at me?"

"I don't know what you were talking about." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes again. So immature. I started walking past him, but he stopped me. "Aye, you gotta boyfriend?" I groaned, what a typical dude. He don't even know me to be asking questions like that.

I kept walking around, looking for signs of Kae' or Jay. I couldn't find them anywhere. I walked to the yard, I saw Jay car gone. They ditched me. What kind of bullsh*t is that?

I tried calling them five times and they didn't answer. "They left you, didn't they?" I turned around, why do he keep following me. "Why do you keep following me?" He ignored me. "Do you need a ride home?"

"Yeah right, so you can find out where I stay, no thanks." I walked past all the cars in the driveway and started making my way down the street. Ten minutes into my walk, a car pulled up beside me. The window rolled down and guess who it was. I rolled my eyes. "Aight, if you keep rolling your eyes they gone get stuck. I was just trying to take you home, nothing else." I sighed and gave in. It's too hot to be walking. I got into the passenger seat and closed the door

"I'm Jacquees, by the way."

"Aviance, now drive."

He laughed and shook his head at me. He started driving.

-

I got out of the car and walked up to Brielle door. I didn't want him to know where I stayed at. I made sure he pulled off before I knocked on the door. The door opened after a few seconds. I saw it was Rayshaun.

"Is Bri here?"

"So, it's like that, huh?" He said, playfully. I laughed and gave him a hug.

"She's in the kitchen." I nodded and walked past him into the kitchen. She was making some food. She looked up. "What are you doing here?" She gave me hug.

I groaned. "I don't even wanna talk about it."

She nodded.

"Bye!" I waved bye to Brielle and Rayshaun. They dropped off at home since Kaelynn and Jay were nowhere to be found. Wait until I get a hold of them, I'm going to kill them literally. I unlocked the door and walked in shutting the door behind me. I locked the door behind me and walked upstairs. I walked down the hallway to my room. I set my stuff down and walked to the bathroom and cut on the shower.

I took a quick shower and got out the shower. I dried off and put on my pajamas. I cut on the shower and got in the bed under the cover. I feel asleep watching TV.

I woke up to somebody knocking on my front door like the d*mn police. I groaned. Who the hell is knocking on my door at eight in the morning? I got out of the bed and stormed downstairs. I snatched open the door. I saw Kae and Jay standing there, looking worried. "What the hell do ya'll want?" I say.

"Omg, are you okay? Why haven't you been answering the phone?" Kae said trying to hug me. I rolled my eyes.

"You would know if you and him" I say pointing at her and Jacob. "Didn't leave me at an f*cking stranger house, you would know." I snapped. Her eyes widen. "I'm so sorry." I stopped her.

"It's whatever. I'm going back to sleep. You two can do whatever." I walked back upstairs, into my room. I fell back into my bed and went back to sleep.

When I woke back up it was noon, I walked downstairs. I saw Jay and Kae watching a movie on the couch. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator...d*mn I need to go to the store. Might as well go now, since they are here, I went back upstairs and brushed my teeth and got dressed since I took a shower last night.

I grabbed my car keys and walked downstairs. I told Kae and them I'll be back. I locked the door when I walked out. I unlocked my car and got in. I started the car and drove out of the driveway.

-

"What else do I need?" I asked myself. I walked over to the frozen section. Ooh, ice cream. I grabbed the cookies' n cream kind. I put it in the basket and walked to the checkout line. I waited in line behind two people. "D*mn ma, you look good in them shorts." I hear a oh so familiar annoying voice say. I groaned and turned around. He was standing there with a smirk on his face. "What are you doing here?" I say to 'him'.

"The same thing you're doing." He says pointing to my groceries. "You couldn't get in another line?" I ask.

He shook his head. "Nope, I got in this line just for you.

"Whatever." I didn't even notice the people was gone that was in front of me. I sat my stuff on the line. "Wanna go to dinner with me?" I heard him say from behind me.

"No."

"Ma'am your total is $45.98." The cashier says. I was about to hand her the money when it was snatched from hand. "Add this with her stuff." He said to the cashier. The cashier scanned his stuff. "The total is $58.00 even." He handed her three twenty's. "Keep the change." He handed me my money back. "What the hell was that? I barely know you." I say. He shrugged following me to my car.

"Can you please stop following me?" I say, turning around.

"Will you go to dinner with me?"

"No!"

"Well my answer is no then."

"If I say yes will you leave me alone." He nodded. "Okay."

"I'll pick you up at eight." He say with a smile, walking away. What the hell? What was that? He must knew I was going to say yes." Ugh! I shook my head and put the groceries in my trunk.

Comment. Vote. Comment. Share. Comment. Follow. Addtoyourlibraries. Comment. Excuse any mistakes.

-