Chapter 2

See-through

"Come on, come on, come on." he hurriedly said while pulling me towards the exit door of the airport, I smiled at his actions and stopped him immediately when he was about to cross the pavement.

I pulled up an umbrella and placed it above us to stop the droplets of rain from touching our skin.

"It's raining, let's just stay here and wait." I said while putting my hood on.

He nodded and hugged my arm to ease the cold and waited for a taxi to come in front of us.

He crouched a little to level the taxi driver and told him our destination.
"Come on kook." He said and got inside the taxi promptly while I was still closing our umbrella, I got inside and sat beside him.

I then again pulled out my camera and filmed the busy streets of Tokyo.

I can feel his stares at me while I was still filming"You're filming again." he commented and peeped at the camera's screen. "Mhm." I replied and pointed the camera at another direction.

"Kook, me too." He said while pulling my hoodie gently hoping to get my attention.
"Film me too." He added, I then pointed my camera towards the older and his immediate response was to make a funny face.

I chuckled at his actions. "What was that?" I said still chuckling, he too was giggling about what he did. "My face." He said smiling.

Before we knew it we were almost at our hotel, I then turned off my camera and looked outside the window. I looked at the older beside me who was almost sleeping and poked his fluffy cheeks hoping that it would wake him up. When I got no response I poked his nose this time.

"Hyung don't sleep yet I don't wanna carry you to our hotel room." I teased him, still poking his tiny nose, he whined a little bit and rested his face on my shoulder.
"Besides, we're almost there." I added " Yeah, yeah." he answered while yawning.

We thanked the driver and ran as fast as we could to the entrance of the hotel hoping that we won't get wet from the rain which was obviously a dumb idea but I couldn't do anything because this guy beside me was impatient and didn't wait for me to open up our umbrella.

"I'm wet now." he complained while pouting and tried to dry off his clothes with a handkerchief.
"And who's fault is that?" I scoffed, he then eyed me still trying to dry his clothes, as if that will do something, I wanted to add but didn't because I know that he is too tired to bicker with me.

Jimin-hyung got our room key from the receptionist and then we walked towards the elevator, he pressed the floor that we are in and yawned again, he really is sleepy huh?

Our room's door opened and Jimin-hyung immediately threw himself to the bed while I was making sure that our door was locked.

"I'm tired." he said softly and covered his face with a pillow. I turned to him and took his very wet shoes off.

"You're soaking wet hyung, you should take a bath now if you don't want to catch a cold." I said still taking his shoes off of him. "I can prepare the bathtub for you if you want." I said and went inside the bathroom.

He then got up lazily and followed me to the bathroom, I shifted my gaze to him and saw his face soured.

"Why is the bathroom see-through?" he asked while checking the bathroom essentials that was provided by the hotel.

"I don't know." I answered nonchalantly and went out from the bathroom after turning on the hot water for the bathtub and started unpacking.

"Did you request a see-through bathroom?" he again asked leaning at the bathroom door with his arms crossed. I looked at him and saw his serious face suspecting me.

I bursted out laughing at his accusation, I mean why would I request a 'see-through' bathroom?
I then slowly walked towards him "No,no." I said, still laughing.

"I didn't know that this room's bathroom is see-through, hyung."
I said while taking off his wet jacket from him and to my surprise he just let me and didn't complain at my action, my laugh faded away slowly while he was squinting his eyes on me suspicious of my answer.

"Really?" he asked
"Really." I answered while putting his jacket away.

"I know you're tired, you should go bathe now hyung so you can sleep already. " I said and continued unpacking.
"And also we should sleep early so we can wake up early and shop at the stores that you told me about, hm?." I added and faced him waiting for his response.

He looked at me with excitement, I guess he's excited for shopping tomorrow huh?
"Mmkay"he answered, I smiled at him and got his pajamas out from his carrier.
"This?" I asked while showing the pajamas to him, he nodded and entered our 'see-through' bathroom with a towel on his hand.