• Crazy In Love Pt. 2 || Mini-Story Three •

"Counting money, working on myself that's if you wonder how I feel, I feel, wishing if you love somebody else I hope they love like I did, I did" Tommie mumbled to herself as her thumbs drummed against the steering wheel.

Today was the day that Kentrell would be released and Tommie couldn't be more happier. She wasn't able to have any contact with him due to the 'isolation being one's inner healing' motto that the ward had which she respected but still missed him. The pit of her stomach did twist and turn as the familiar ward sign came into view and what was a month ago felt like yesterday. As days went by, without Kentrell she felt more and more guilty on top of lonesome. He said he had chosen the relationship but she couldn't help but fear he must've developed some sort of resentment towards her.

Some days she guilt trips herself. Feeling useless and feeling maybe the ward was an extreme step for him. As she pulled up to the front of the ward a gasp left her lips as there was Kentrell with a silly Kool-Aid smile washing away tommies previous worries. Tommie turned her radio up playing Daddy's Home by Usher as kentrells goofy smile turned into a shy smirk. She opened the door running around the car to jump into kentrells long arms.

"Daddy's home, home for meeeeeee and I know you Been waiting on this loving all day " Tommie recites the words loudly as she cradles his face kissing him all over.

Kentrell used his right arm to hold her waist as her thighs were around his and lifted his left hand to cradle her neck. He squeezed her jaw lightly signally her to open her mouth which she obliged sticking her tongue slightly out. he began to suck on it softly making Tommie lightly moan melting in his arms. He let go with a soft pop and let spit fall from his tongue onto hers, watching intensely as she closed her mouth to swallow.

"I miss you slut ass girl, you so pretty, you miss dada?" kentrell said lowly almost as a whisper making Tommie moan out again.

She indeed had missed him. Physically of course, but sexually; desperately. She had bought herself toys to deal with the ache but none of them affected her how Kentrell did.

He had tapped her leg signally her to get down as they walked to the car in which he opened the passenger seat encouraging Tommie to sit.

"let me drive us home baby" he stated seeing Tommie was still in a daze for the mini interaction minutes ago.

She couldn't deny she was obsessed with Kentrell. Everything about him from the way he'd make his voice soft knowing how much she adored it to staring at her intensively knowing she had a love/hate for eye contact. Once in the car, he jogged around to get in the driver's seat meeting tommies eyes again once he opened the door to sit down.

"Pretty ass girl so obsessed with me, I knowwwww I make her ride tha' dick so good she probably give me her soulllll" Kentrell freestyles jokingly making Tommie snap out her daze and roll her eyes at Kentrell.

"Boy ain't nobody obsessed with you, if anything you obsessed with me look at you already touching me," she said back smartly as she tapped the hand he put in between her thighs while he did a U-turn back down the same road she had came from.

"She miss me my pinkie already wet I barely touched ha' " he replied smartly making Tommie blush and move his hand.

Kentrell laughed loudly as she turned to watch the outside of the car.

•••

Once they arrived at the house Tommie ran straight to the bathroom to grab his medications to bring back in the living room. Once he noticed he sighed lowly surprisedly feeling guilt.