• Crazy In Love Pt. 1 || Mini-Story Three •

"Now can we please stop fighting? I need you beside me, I might lose my life tonight." Kentrell mumbles to himself as he stares at the wall in front of him.

He was admitted back into the psych ward a month ago due to abusing drugs. He stopped taking his pills and went back to square one, scaring the only girl who loved him more than life.

Tommie.

He shook his head from the thought even wondering too far, afraid he would start speaking to himself to understand the true meaning behind everything. As the days went by it became a habit shaking her from his thoughts, but she'd always find herself back on Kentrell's mind. The mixture of emotions: confusion, hurt, love, betrayal.

He knew her intentions were pure, but the voices made him believe they weren't.

"kentrell it's time for your medicine again" one of the night nurses called from his windowed door.

He slowly got up to walk to the door, sticking his hand out to receive the meds. Placed in his hand were two pills; one circular green pill and an oval pink one. Meant for schizophrenia & bipolar disorder. he removed his hand from the window bringing his hand up to "swallow" them. He looked up to see the nurse looking back at him with a knowing look making him sigh softly as he opened his mouth lifting his tongue to show proof he had taken them. Pleased with him she nodded her head and walked slightly away before coming to a halt.

"you should cheer up Kentrell tomorrow is your release day, you've made phenomenal progress, and the ward sees no reason to keep you any longer."

She waited for a response yet was met with silence making her sigh softly as she proceeded to walk. Once out of sight kentrell reaches on the side of his mouth pulling the two slightly dissolved wet pills out and pushing them in the hole of the poles that was supposed to mimic a bed frame. He could only imagine how many were stuffed down there. He saw no point in taking them while he was in the ward seeing that he couldn't leave and when he did they'd just prescribe him with the same medication; months supply worth. If he had to be confined here he might as well let his thoughts and dark figures run free til he was free. He did get out tomorrow and of course, he planned on staying on himself about taking his meds. For her.

For Tommie.

He lowly chuckled to himself at the talk they had before she pulled up to the ward with the guards out already alert and awaiting his arrival.

•••

"Kenny baby you don't think that's enough?" Tommie said worriedly as she glanced back and forth from the road to Kentrell.

He had two pill bottles in his lap one being Percocet and the other being Xanax both the maximum Milligrams. She's tried hiding his pills to which he started to catch up on making him Hide the pills from her. He took one of each putting them under his tongue for them to dissolve faster ignoring the funny taste that came with the mixture before sighing slowly and falling deeper into the seat.

"This the second time I took them today, I promise baby you don't gotta worry" he lied discreetly with a soft hush.

It was the third time, but he didn't want to worry Tommie although she would regardless. He had told her he'd try to lower his intake til he stopped altogether and started back taking his required medication, however, that was a lie. A lie that Tommie was familiar with but let Kentrell kiss and fuck her into leaving it alone or so he thought. The guilt was eating her away. She couldn't watch him go down this road.