• The Bet || Mini-Story Two •

Davon watched Journi walk back and forth throughout the kitchen, hurrying to make Sunday dinner. All she had on was a cropped muscle tee with no bra and from certain angles, you could see her boobs. She also had on a pair of Davon's boxers that looked like they'd bus open if she bent over to check the macaroni in the oven again. Davon groaned to himself which might've been the seventh time today. He would occasionally wrap his arms around her from behind to run her small pudge while purposely rubbing his dick across her backside hoping she'd give in and throwing a fit when she didn't.

'damn baby just had to be a girl man' Davon thought to himself.

He loved his child to death and was happily waiting til she made her appearance, but hated he placed a bet on the gender. he lost and because of that, he was unable to fuck Journi like he wanted. That was over three weeks ago.
Every day since the bet it's like his girlfriend was either becoming prettier by the day or prettier.  She sleeps in bed naked at night now, she's left makeup completely alone and Davon knows she knows he loves her bare face, he loves the way her freckles scattered across her face, she's left her hair in its natural state, she was driving him nuts.

What made him more bitter was the fact that she walked around comfortably as if she were fine without sex. He didn't know to be angry, horny, or insecure.....or all three.
Today was their traditional soul food Sunday where all their friends came over and enjoyed a home-cooked meal.
He continued watching the small women run all over the place before groaning and fixing himself in his pants. He needed Journi to crack and quickly.

•••

Journi sat her phone down after posting her belly before attending back to her Sunday meal

Journi sat her phone down after posting her belly before attending back to her Sunday meal. She sighed in happy contentment as she reflected on her and Davon's life so far. She would've never imagined that they'd be sitting here waiting for the arrival of their daughter. Speaking of the little girl, Journi laughed at herself seeing the gender alone has had Davon in the dog house. She couldn't lie she missed the touch of him and would feel herself crack slightly at the simplest gestures such as a hug or neck kiss but had to stay firm.

Seeing Davon sweat and beg for just a touch filled Journi's ego way more than it should've. She slowly found herself having fun with the bet and turning it up a notch.
She knew Davon adored her bare face so for the past weeks she'd wake up and do her morning routine completely disregarding her vanity with the multiple makeup products she loved playing in, she'd go to bed naked knowing Davon was a cuddle bug. During the night he'd slyly twirl his fingers down her legs close to her lower lips and swipe down the middle then wait for a reaction. When he was met with silence other than the hushed snoring and the rain sounds playing on their TV, he huffed softly bringing his hand back up to lay against her stomach accepting defeat and falling asleep.

Journi was fully awake but played asleep to see his reaction, her heart would melt seeing that he wouldn't continue however she desired for him to take her in her "sleep". She prolonged the bet seeing how long he withheld before snapping and taking what was his.
Could Journi just give in and fall into his arms? Sure, but where was the fun in that? Davon was very dominant, however he was a respectable man...extremely respectful.