Chapter Two: Miss

****

Beam drives his mother's car while listening to his mother's playlist. His mother had a taste for youth music. Lately she's been listening to songs from the boyband SBFIVE.

"So, you're actually staying over at your friend's house and not sleeping with a woman?" asked her mother while playing with her cellphone.

Beam rolled his eyes. Sometimes the mom can be really annoying.

"Even if Beam said no, Mae won't believe it" replied Beam lazily.

Beam's mother stared at Beam annoyed "You think because of Mae who should be suspicious of you. Too many pictures of you with women circulating on the internet"

Beam didn't argue. He was grateful he had deleted all of his social media accounts and asked Earth who was a computer expert to delete all posts about him and Forth circulating on social media.

"So who is this friend of yours?" inquired Beam's mother again.

Beam almost stopped suddenly at his mother's question.

"F-Forth" he hates lying especially to his mother so he tries to speak as honestly as possible without exposing himself and Forth.

"Forth what?" asked his mother again. Her mother is a lawyer and it is her mother's habit to interrogate him and his brother Tae about everything.

"Jaturapoom Jamornhum" said Beam. Beam believes that currently his mother is browsing Forth's social media pages. Beam tries to stay calm while driving.

"Oh wow. Are you friends with this kind of guy?" asked his mother while showing Forth Photo. 

Beam turned his face briefly and looked at Photo Forth who was playing his guitar with black glasses perched on his sharp nose. Subconsciously Beam wet his lips with his tongue. Forth looks sexy when he's playing guitar. But Beam soon regained his senses and returned to focus on the road.

"What kind of man does Mae mean?" asked Beam irritably.

"It's obvious, he looks like a bad boy. But seeing him get in. he is  not stupid" said his mother. Beam didn't say anything. At least he was happy that there was something his mother praised Forth.

"We only went out drinking a few times," Beam said.

"With you and him in one club, Mae sure all women will find it difficult to hold themselves" teased his mother.

Beam rolled his eyes

"So why did Mae come to Bangkok?" Beam tries to change the subject.

"Mae had a trial yesterday. So why not take you home as well. You haven't returned home in six months. Is there something holding you back?" asked his mother.

"Of course there is. Lecture and Mae's annoying attitude that continues to interrogate me. That is the reason Beam is reluctant to come home," Beam said, showing a thin smile.

 Beam's Mae shook her head "You're not cute at all. Why isn't there my son who is sweet and innocent. Oh look at this. He looks cute here !!" shouted Beam's mother happily.