Sixty-five

end

end. part 1

"Okay, baby girl's breakfast is ready, a special one"

Liam announced with a grin, while dropping the fresh, chopped strawberries on to her plate as the finishing touch to her meal.

The divided plate held pink pancakes separated in one area with eggs and bacon across, and cut-up, colorful fruit on the bottom section.

Liam wasn't the best in the kitchen but he really would try when he had to.

Especially on a day like today, Nova's 18th birthday.

It was an exciting time that they were all waiting for. A day that would really just be special and only focused on her.

Their kitchen and living room both had banners and different shades of pink balloons all over to make it more festive.

Liam brought her plate over and set it on her high chair tray next to their dining table.

"She's going to be so surprised when she sees the pink pancakes"

Niall laughed, setting down a platter of French toast and some blueberry muffins on their glass table, adding to the multiple foods they were having with the big breakfast.

"I know, I knew I had to make them when I saw the recipe pictures and for that reason to make her happy"

Liam responded, turning to glance at Niall as he opened the fridge to get Nova's sippy cup of her morning milk.

"Damn, there's so much food here"

Zayn beamed, waking into the dining room entrance, buttoning up his black long-sleeve.

He stared at all the different platters of breakfast food on the table.

"Yeah, I think I got carried away when I ordered from the caterer a couple days ago. It's fine, we'll just have left overs"

Liam shrugged.

Most of the time the men do make their own food but for this they connected with one of their home chefs to prepare a big meal for the 6 of them all together.

However, Liam did make the pancakes himself for his little girl.

"I can't believe Nova's still asleep, I thought I would be able to give her, her birthday kisses by now"