Chapter one: Farewell

Start from the beginning

Forth noticed Beam who entered the bathroom while massaging his head. Beam looks tired and it makes Forth feel guilty. He walked into the kitchen and took out the pudding from the refrigerator. He put the pudding on the kitchen table then took a glass and put it in the espresso machine. While waiting for his coffee cup to be full, Forth walked to the cupboard under his television and opened his medicine box.

"Ai Forth !!" shouted Beam frantically

Forth immediately ran to the bathroom when he heard Beam's scream "What's wrong?" he asked frantically.

Beam stared at Forth annoyed "How can I meet my mother with this ??" Beam pointed at the mark on his neck.

Forth breathed a sigh of relief. He thought Beam was injured. But then he smiled "I'll find something to cover it up" he replied. Before leaving, Forth handed the pain relieving pill into Beam's hand.

"There is pudding on the kitchen table, eat it before taking your medicine" said Forth, trying to find his black turtleneck sweater.

Who would have thought that his future in-laws would come today. he thought she was going to spend his Weekend alone with Beam so he couldn't help himself. Because usually these marks will disappear in two or three days.

"Here" said Forth, handing his sweater to Beam. Beam stops eating his pudding and takes Forth's turtleneck sweater. Indifferently, Beam changed his clothes in front of Forth. After all, there was no part of his body that Forth had never seen.

Forth stared at the turtleneck sweater that was slightly oversized on Beam's body

Forth stared at the turtleneck sweater that was slightly oversized on Beam's body. The black color contrasts sharply with Beam's whites. Beam looks cute in his eyes but of course he won't say it straightforwardly. Beam doesn't like being called cute.

Beam takes the pain reliever that Forth gave him. Forth walked towards Beam and hugged him from behind.

"Sorry" said Forth while resting his chin on Beam's shoulder.

Beam smiled and patted Forth's head "It's ok. Besides, who would have thought that Mae would come"

They've been dating for six months and Beam knows very well that Forth won't be able to "hold" him if they are together.

"I have to go," Beam said.

"Ehm ...." Forth released his hug from Beam reluctantly. Beam grabbed his cellphone, car keys and wallet off the dining table and stuck them in his trouser pocket. He turned his body and looked at Forth who was standing not far from him.

Forth didn't look like he wanted to let go of Beam but he didn't say anything. He just stood and stared at Beam intently as he put his hands in his pants pockets. Beam walked closer to Forth then pulled Forth's waist to him.

"See you later" said Beam before briefly kissing Forth's lips. Forth just nodded. He let Beam walk to the door of his apartment.

Beam put on his shoes in his right hand while holding the bowl of the remaining pudding with his left. He was about to open the door when Forth called him. Beam turned around and was surprised when he felt Forth's lips above his. Beam returned Forth's kiss and deepened their kiss. Forth pushed Beam's body to the door of his apartment and continued to caress Beam's lips. Beam's lips were sweet and soft. Between their kisses, Forth could taste the chocolate taste of the pudding Beam ate.